Indian Special Forces

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
What is the meaning/context of Godzilla here ?
Fake or Misleading.
Based on the events a while back when someone posted a picture of some geared up paratroopers on a plane claiming that they were Para SF or MARCOS, but then it was found out that picture was from the Godzilla movie.
Edit: The actual pic that created the Godzilla term on DFI.
1652520996838.png

Original Pics from the movie:
1652521193329.png
1652521203944.png

Glorius moments of the old SF thread😂.

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Pardon my language but देख लो भरवे को -

Don't post unverified twitter or Instagram posts. Those sites are full of turds. Either official ADGPI/Military SM posts or something which you judge to be a hundred percent Indian by your keen eagle eyes.

Abhi ruko, there is more, let's see

Waanar

Country flag
So even if we believe this theory
Technically these things belong to Australia so what's exciting here
It doesn't belongs to para 4
Kuch bhi fek dete hai
Even if they were in Australia, what does that even prove? Our guys have just borrowed the Australian gear for the supposed exercise.
This isn't Australian military either.
This is New Zealand's military.

Dude got caught, called out by others who mistook it to be the Australian flag, doubled down on his lies.

Next, he'll claim it was NZSAS with Australian SAS and Para SF cross training where NZSAS loaned their gear to Indian operators in Australia in 2017.

Pathological liars, all of them.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

Dude got caught, called out by others who mistook it to be the Australian flag, doubled down on his lies.

Next, he'll claim it was NZSAS with Australian SAS and Para SF cross training where NZSAS loaned their gear to Indian operators.

That is the Australian flag

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Next, he'll claim it was NZSAS with Australian SAS and Para SF cross training where NZSAS loaned their gear to Indian operators.

That is an Aussie flag though, cuz the NZ flag does not have the Commonwealth Star under the Union Jack.

Waanar

Country flag
That is the Australian flag
That is an Aussie flag though, cuz the NZ flag does not have the Commonwealth Star under the Union Jack.
Pardon me, I got irritated so I got a little hasty with my posts.

Though there's another hole in his lies. He claims Para SF was in Australia in 2017.

This picture was on the internet by 2015-
IMG_20220514_153705.jpg

Again, my bad.
I get pissed when I see such dishonesty.

senapati3

Country flag
Pardon me, I got irritated so I got a little hasty with my posts.

Though there's another hole in his lies. He claims Para SF was in Australia in 2017.

This picture was on the internet by 2015-
View attachment 155667

Again, my bad.
I get pissed when I see such dishonesty.

See this 🤣

Waanar

Country flag
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
Why would Paras roll with optics on carry handles in 2017?
We've seen Paras with optics in between the front sight post and rear sight or without the carry handle.
Never with the scope attached to the carry handle. Have we? I genuinely don't remember seeing such a configuration.

Pakistanis, please bomb this fella in the next war.

senapati3

Country flag
This is guy is on a ego train.
I feel his father is some high ranking army official ( serving ) , he gets to photograph himself inside military bases. (( This was the issue with military brats we were arguing about one day , there are people who do all this and there are who doesn't, in all my life my father never photographed me or allowed me take a photograph inside any base))

On internet he claims to be some covert secret ex military intelligence discussing about some crazy missions with elite predator bhai sahab.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
This is guy is on a ego train.
I feel his father is some high ranking army official ( serving ) , he gets to photograph himself inside military bases. (( This was the issue with military brats we were arguing about one day , there are people who do all this and there are who doesn't, in all my life my father never photographed me or allowed me take a photograph inside any base))

On internet he claims to be some covert secret ex military intelligence discussing about some crazy missions with elite predator bhai sahab.
He is creating his own reality.

Waanar

Country flag
He is creating his own reality.
He's not alone in his reality-

This is frankly quite pitiful.
And look at the shameless attempt to put the gun on Para SF's shoulders.
"4th doesn't need to justify what it was doing in SASR gear" when it's HIS credibility that's being questioned and not 4th Paras.

Shameless and pathetic.
Height of decadence.

Elitepredator's tweet was retweeted by this fella.
First he claimed Para was in Australia, now he retweets Elitepredator's tweet saying this is in admin block of Parachute Regiment Training Centre.

What a bunch of bumbling idiots.

Aur bhai saab, look at the smugness. "Get access to PRTC then I will guide you".

Seldom do you find people who aren't absolute fools with such confidence.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles