Indian Special Forces

JConline

Country flag
Definitely Godzilla.
Para SF has never been seen using those sights on the M4s. Moreover, sights when in use on an M4 are mounted directly on the picatinny rail and not on the carry handle by Para SF. Honestly, I've never seen Para SF with an M4 which still has the carry handle attached to it. And Para SF ke paas Comtacs nahi hai bhai. Ig right now, only Marcos have it. And the way the modernization is happening, Garuds are most likely to follow Marcos. Para SF pehle plate carrier aur helmet toh theek kar le. Baaki ka agle janam mein dekha jayega.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Delete kardi thi maine, I had made a folder of all the best Indian SF pics but when I saw that some of them are of firangs I deleted them, but kasam se, this is not of our boys, I mean just check the weapons they’re carrying. It’s another godzilla.
Yes boss
It seems godzilla to me too
As the m4 shown are not with us
So I didn't get excited but was waiting for confirmation

Sourajit Dutta

Country flag

Fire and groove

Country flag
Regarding the recent misidentification case in north east, I read that the sf soldiers have a callout protocol, if this is the case then how did they botch that up?
I doubt it's a perfect countermeasure, there frankly can't be one. It's incredibly difficult to discern an insurgent from a civilian when both are armed.

Fire and groove

Country flag
Forget CAPFs, it can be argued that their track record is not that on bright side. But elite unit like Grey hounds which have track record on parallel with 9 Para SF never gets deserving accolafes just because they are a police force. (i am not exaggerating when i compare them with Para,as their kill ratio is too high so is the number of ops they had done in the last 33 years, their men are super motivated, adaptive, well trained, have good intel capabilities and have very well state of the art of training centre for any CAPF or Police force )
To be honest, not a lot out there about the Greyhounds.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Also these Army guys should stop using these stock images in their programmes and displays which makes people think it’s their own stuff. Last time they came to my college for an equipment display they were using Battlefiled 3 cover on flex banners (or whateve they’re called).
1652512389256.jpeg

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Also these Army guys should stop using these stock images in their programmes and displays which makes people think it’s their own stuff. Last time they came to my college for an equipment display they were using Battlefiled 3 cover on flex banners (or whateve they’re called).
View attachment 155621
Those banners are such a cheap looking thing and a waste of money.

All Army areas in Delhi cantt have them and they look like shit when they are faded away.

back in the day there was a saying..fauji ka dimag ghutney mein hota he and all faujis use to say it and laugh over it.

Now that i have become older i realise its indeed funny and true.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
View attachment 155621
:lol: you gotta love those Call of Duty - Black Ops poster edits then,
originally based on this,
1652514693225.png

i have seen so many desi edits of this lol, one was even from some movie or tv series crap where imraand hasmi played double agent something whatever lol

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles