Indian Special Forces

senapati3

Country flag
He's not alone in his reality-

This is frankly quite pitiful.
And look at the shameless attempt to put the gun on Para SF's shoulders.
"4th doesn't need to justify what it was doing in SASR gear" when it's HIS credibility that's being questioned and not 4th Paras.

Shameless and pathetic.
Height of decadence.

Elitepredator's tweet was retweeted by this fella.
First he claimed Para was in Australia, now he retweets Elitepredator's tweet saying this is in admin block of Parachute Regiment Training Centre.

What a bunch of bumbling idiots.

Aur bhai saab, look at the smugness. "Get access to PRTC then I will guide you".

Seldom do you find people who aren't absolute fools with such confidence.
Baap ki gypsy mai baith baith ke dimaag gote ban gaye.

senapati3

Country flag
Aree bc, I got blocked by someone for the first time:rofl::rofl:

Do keep Posting ss of what continues in that thread
Shit even me got blocked.
These people have huge following , i don't know why journalist like shiv , Aditya or Rahul counter these idiots on internet , it's like whatever they say , it becomes a folklore.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
He's not alone in his reality-

This is frankly quite pitiful.
And look at the shameless attempt to put the gun on Para SF's shoulders.
"4th doesn't need to justify what it was doing in SASR gear" when it's HIS credibility that's being questioned and not 4th Paras.

Shameless and pathetic.
Height of decadence.

Elitepredator's tweet was retweeted by this fella.
First he claimed Para was in Australia, now he retweets Elitepredator's tweet saying this is in admin block of Parachute Regiment Training Centre.

What a bunch of bumbling idiots.

Aur bhai saab, look at the smugness. "Get access to PRTC then I will guide you".

Seldom do you find people who aren't absolute fools with such confidence.
That predator dumbass follows the para sf world class secret kit ideology what do you expect?
what amuses me is they are cought red handed and instead of apologizing they double down. Tells you what kind of people they are.

Waanar

Country flag
Shit even me got blocked.
These people have huge following , i don't know why journalist like shiv , Aditya or Rahul counter these idiots on internet , it's like whatever they say , it becomes a folklore.
When you have retards like Gandmaster Shifuji getting a gig training state and central police forces, this isn't even a 2 on the richter scale of surprise.

I expect retardation. There's rising levels of arse(enic) in the groundwater we drink nowadays.

What I don't expect is retards forming a gang and trying to debunk those who are debunking their lies.

Waanar

Country flag
That predator dumbass follows the para sf world class secret kit ideology what do you expect?
what amuses me is they are cought red handed and instead of apologizing they double down. Tells you what kind of people they are.
They've made a business out of selling copium to people. Some of their stuff happens to be true and many happen to be outright lies.
They basically gain their credibility by posting one or two true lesser known incidents or pieces of gears, then they gain their popularity by lying through their teeth like the jackals that they are.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
They've made a business out of selling copium to people. Some of their stuff happens to be true and many happen to be outright lies.
They basically gain their credibility by posting one or two true lesser known incidents or pieces of gears, then they gain their popularity by lying through their teeth like the jackals that they are.
and the twitter sheep just gobble it up.

Waanar

Country flag
and the twitter sheep just gobble it up.
Not everyone has the time or energy to sit around and read all the stuff some of us do.
It's expected from these guys to bridge the gap and actually help the regular hardworking man/student learn authentic stuff about our elites (and warfare as a whole) but no.
Sensationalism triumphs.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

EternalNxg

Country flag
Those 2 fellows.......
Mountain rats and elite predators are an embarrassing lot, what makes me giggle hard is that he claims that pic is framed in the adm block of PRTC :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Also I can confirm there's no such Image framed in the Admin block of PRTC cuz I was there visiting in December (don't ask me how)
Both of them have absolute stinky opinions which reek of shit. I remember reading that elite predators guy's tweet calling garuds embarrassing cuz one of them got shot and still killed a jihadi.
Also them saying CRPF cobra would do a better job than Garuds and CT/CI.
DEFANCE EXFARTS:yawn::yawn:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
To be honest, not a lot out there about the Greyhounds.
It is a no nonsense unit which is the best among the best in the non military commando units in the country. Had conducted hundreds of ops against Maoists gunned down hundreds of maoists infact when Maoism was at the peak in the nation in mid 2000s, it was almost over in erstwhile Andhra. Nowdays they does ops mostly in Chathisgarh and Orissa.Even NSG sends their men to train their men in jungle warfare.

Waanar

Country flag
Elite predators and Mountain chuha
View attachment 155695
Pahadi chuha is now deleting his tweets.
What a bunch of dumb fucks.

I would never have been so harsh with my words if they had simply admitted they did a strong case of Godzilla and moved on.
But no.
No no no. They decided an extra chromosome is something to be flaunted.

This is Pakistani level of echo chambering and misinfo peddling. Among your own people, no less.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles