Indian Special Forces

SGOperative

Country flag
Yeah they are trying to measure themselves against the Americans so they have to keep up. Look at the Greeks, they compete with the turks so their sf equipment is on par. We on the other hand measure ourselves against the paki ssg.
The equipment is bellow the requirement and i dont think anyone refused that but in 2yrs i find it hard that SOF community of China which is much bigger than us changed their way of training in 2yrs and perfected it, i mean itni jaldi to US change nahi hua GWOT ke baad

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

SGOperative

Country flag
View attachment 125127
View attachment 125128
SPG didn't fired a single bullet in actual attack got PEQ15 or 16 ( 2014) and top notch weapons and equipment but those( Para SF) who spend whole life in hardcore operations got PEQ2 ( 2001)
SPG walon k weapons induction kon krata hai usko bolna ek bar para walon ko bhi dekh lena
Priority in MHA and they will always get their wishlist fulfilled

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 125127
View attachment 125128
SPG didn't fired a single bullet in actual attack got PEQ15 or 16 ( 2014) and top notch weapons and equipment but those( Para SF) who spend whole life in hardcore operations got PEQ2 ( 2001)
SPG walon k weapons induction kon krata hai usko bolna ek bar para walon ko bhi dekh lena
Whose fault is that? SPG for having effective policies or PARA SF/ARMY HQ?

by the way if SPG never have to fire a shot they’ve done their jobs- personal protection is more about risk mitigation than fighting. And no one should begrudge these guys getting every penny available spent on them, imagine the consequences if a serving PM of India today was harmed/killed, India is a nuclear power and future economic power. The turmoil that would be created in the aftermath doesn’t bare thinking about.

+ @Aditya Ballal i think SPG’s CAT/SIU desperately needs an update top to bottom, they are about 10 years out of date and the FN2000s were never a good choice. New plate carriers, comns equipment, combat uniforms etc. They don’t even have proper battle belts

Compare them to USSS and South Korean Presidential protection CATs

SGOperative

Country flag

by the way if SPG never have to fire a shot they’ve done their jobs- personal protection is more about risk mitigation than fighting. And no one should begrudge these guys getting every penny available spent on them, imagine the consequences if a serving PM of India today was harmed/killed, India is a nuclear power and future economic power. The turmoil that would be created in the aftermath doesn’t bare thinking about.

+ @Aditya Ballal i think SPG’s CAT/SIU desperately needs an update top to bottom, they are about 10 years out of date and the FN2000s were never a good choice. New plate carriers, comns equipment, combat uniforms etc. They don’t even have proper battle belts

The thing with SPG is they can change their complete look overnight 😁

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Frankly for all the wearable kit barring helmets, uniforms, shoes and holsters can be supplied by Armasen Tactical provided it meets the SPGs requirements. They’re small enough to be ok with orders in lower double digits and due to their smaller size can offer better customisation especially for a customer who has a virtually unlimited budget.

Global Defence

Articles