Indian Special Forces

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
There are still idiots who think that courage and will alone can triumph any enemy.but these instagram day dreamers have to realise that in a gunfight even slightest advantage that the equipment gives will save you and your mission

FalconZero

Country flag
Did this person take major's statement literally? His point was about courage and dedication to carry out a mission he never said that they are some superhero though he sounded a bit arrogant but even he repeated that it's about the mentality of getting things done smh in the context of the question not that equipment are not important. I now understand why people here were angry at such statements.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Did this person take major's statement literally? His point was about courage and dedication to carry out a mission he never said that they are some superhero though he sounded a bit arrogant but even he repeated that it's about the mentality of getting things done smh in the context of the question not that equipment are not important. I now understand why people here were angry at such statements.
I told him can bare hands fight a man with weapon stand at 50 metre and why NSG update itself after 26/11

Narendra s rawat

Country flag
Mongols are clearly visible in the bg. Shows you how underequipped Para is.
This pic is from Nordic elephant XII
Screenshot_2020-12-21-13-15-22-599_com.android.chrome.jpg

That Instagram handler have taken this photo from Harsh B Mishra answer on Quora where harsh has quoted indian army representative as
2 nd para. In reality they are from 15 J & K member in that pic.
there is a article on The Hindu on which the cover photo was of para SF but when you read the full article only J & K rifle is mentioned.

MuzzleVelocity

Articles