Indian Special Forces

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
1:00:00 sends chills down the spine
Woah ! That's a bit harsh ? What do other country's SF do in such a situation ? Abort and medevac ?

rkhanna

Country flag
I'd love to hear what senior members say about it @rkhanna @abingdonboy
IMO it's hyperbole. Nobody is shooting anyone. Yes you will administer first aid and leave him behind and hidden and Charlie Mike. But you will also plan out and extraction for him and / or carry him out on a litter. Yes mission takes precedence but I doubt any unit commander will leave a body behind without first trying everything humanly possible to extract the body as well.

rkhanna

Country flag
but didn't major Jacob in trs podcast say they chopped off the leg of one of the members and brought him back?
Boss it doesn't matter who said what. No soldier is executing a team mate just to complete am op.

Don't know why he said it maybe the exaggeration came out to amplify the sentiment of mission over all else.

But if leader is executed a man in the field do you think he will ever serve in an indian army unit again? Let alone command the loyalty of the men under him ?

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Boss it doesn't matter who said what. No soldier is executing a team mate just to complete am op.

Don't know why he said it maybe the exaggeration came out to amplify the sentiment of mission over all else.

But if leader is executed a man in the field do you think he will ever serve in an indian army unit again? Let alone command the loyalty of the men under him ?
If I’m not wrong he only said, the injured jawan wanted to them to chop his leg off, but they refused to do so and finally managed to evacuate him later.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I had shared this with some in dm, didn't want to put it here, else people would have asked about proof. But the MARCOs pic with dual tube might have made things a bit clear.
He also said the same in DM with DFI instragram account
Although he didn't say Dual tubes are "very common"
The account has been inactive since long

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I had shared this with some in dm, didn't want to put it here, else people would have asked about proof. But the MARCOs pic with dual tube might have made things a bit clear.
Indian military is now taking night fighting seriously so more upgrades on that front for special forces will be seen soon I think

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles