Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Snipers in Kashmir ? IDK mate I've seen dragunov (sight removed) being used in CT Ops but never proper snipers being implemented in valley
.50 cal in Kashmir would go three houses and 8 Abduls across. I'm sure we don't mind but HRW ki sulag jaayegi. So it’s better to use AKs with LPVOs.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Found this website, they are selling all kinds of military gear for pretty cheap.
Even those knockoff crye precision plate carriers.

Scramjet

Country flag
I read a book by an ex DEVGRU (the tier1 seals) in which he mentioned the use of "bonephones"
Till now, i've only seen DEVGRU operators' photos wearing those "bonephones" (also comtac iv) and never saw DELTA(tier 1 armySOF) wearing them.
These bone phones give almost earbuds' level of earpro and unlike the bulkier comtac versions they don't amplify small noises.
Any reason why they are using it ?

message-editor_1620685166010-sealsguns2.jpg

images (6).jpeg

images (21).jpeg

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I read a book by an ex DEVGRU (the tier1 seals) in which he mentioned the use of "bonephones"
Till now, i've only seen DEVGRU operators' photos wearing those "bonephones" (also comtac iv) and never saw DELTA(tier 1 armySOF) wearing them.
These bone phones give almost earbuds' level of earpro and unlike the bulkier comtac versions they don't amplify small noises.
Any reason why they are using it ?

View attachment 98159

View attachment 98160

View attachment 98161
wearing headphones do get sweaty and uncomfortable after a long period of time, maybe thats why..

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Found this website, they are selling all kinds of military gear for pretty cheap.
Even those knockoff crye precision plate carriers.
Bro it doesn't take anything to...

Order good boots and uniform
set up sniper school
manage your resources
send operators for training abroad

And to give Danda to respect your uniform and maintain standards.

rest of the stuff requires money for which you need to have balls if you are ignored and should know how to be a excellent negotiator.

I get angry seeing new SF pics these days..our soldiers deserve better.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles