Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
Nasty surprise!
From what I have noticed, its the gun movement and the corner clearing technique that differ btw SEAL/DEVGRU and Delta. But in my opinion, the Israeli approach towards corner clearing is the best.
Yes Seals and GBs will aproach Room clearing different as their orientation is different. One is training to fight on ships other on open land etc.

But Seals does not equal DevGru and GB are not Delta. Neither of the formers will be able to keep up with the latters as simple put the speed with which Tier 1 would be way way faster.

That being said. Within their respective capacities each unit member should be able to easily slot into another unit while on deployment so the training/SOP would be similar and no curve balls as such.

From what I have read that even snipers of various SOF units can operate with other units with SOPs being standardized so that there is no confusion in an op in comms

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Scramjet

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
How capable are the SSG
They are capable but it isn't SSG vs Para sf in war it would be SSG vs indian firepower that hits pakistan.so they can only be a nuisance force.but on a lucky day can cause us some damage if we do not take them seriously

MuzzleVelocity

For all the capabilities talk, I like how Para SF do things. Put your heads down, do your work and stay out of news. The hype around Para is created by external fans. They themselves do not do it.

SSG is a propaganda machine. They'll march in open contingents with their faces uncovered, put on gear that is "tacticool" but not that particularly that great. Make horribly cringe videos for publicity.It's used as a tool to build pride in their army and to intimidate.
They are good, especially with the FIDE stuff butI I'llplace my bets on our men to be very honest.

Edit: And yes, they are pointlessly thrust into infantry roles much like Para SF. Infact I would argue much more so. Because they are used as an intimidation tactic among rebels/opponents. Celebs bana rakha hai unhe.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
They are capable but it isn't SSG vs Para sf in war it would be SSG vs indian firepower that hits pakistan.so they can only be a nuisance force.but on a lucky day can cause us some damage if we do not take them seriously
Has SSG and Para ever come face to face

Global Defence

Articles