Indian Special Forces

MuzzleVelocity

The only reason Ghatak or Para can take them on is because of barbed wire and very good surveillance at loc.

Take them out and man vs man no one knows what will happen.
I think we have shown in the past, that man for man we can take them on. Bana Singh is a good example.
And SSG seem a bit of a scam to me to be honest. They have been good in the past, but recently they are used as showpieces than for effectiveness. They wear NVDs in the bright afternoons, participate in exercises meant for rank and file infantry, their equipment seems for show than functionality. Their use as a PR tool, makes me doubt them a bit.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I think we have shown in the past, that man for man we can take them on. Bana Singh is a good example.
And SSG seem a bit of a scam to me to be honest. They have been good in the past, but recently they are used as showpieces than for effectiveness. They wear NVDs in the bright afternoons, participate in exercises meant for rank and file infantry, their equipment seems for show than functionality. Their use as a PR tool, makes me doubt them a bit.
It will all come down to best tactics strategy and position.

rkhanna

Country flag
The moves resemble SEAL tactics. Delta is a bit different.
Can't really say. This is pretty basic. No breaching just room entry. They are learning basic slicing the pie and covering arcs and positioning. They need to know all their positions before entering the room as a bullet can go through the wood and out the other end.

The gun wiggle right at the begining is something I have seen in other Tier 1 videos on SoFrep.

You can see a definite mix of senior guys and new guys here.

Imagine doing the shoulder transitions on Tavors lol

Aditya Roy

Country flag
Can't really say. This is pretty basic. No breaching just room entry. They are learning basic slicing the pie and covering arcs and positioning. They need to know all their positions before entering the room as a bullet can go through the wood and out the other end.

The gun wiggle right at the begining is something I have seen in other Tier 1 videos on SoFrep.

You can see a definite mix of senior guys and new guys here.

Imagine doing the shoulder transitions on Tavors lol
Basic positions, tactics etc. would definitely be the same. But I am talking about the rifle/combat movement. The rifle movement of the SEALs differs from the Delta one while approaching the corners.

Links for reference -
SEAL:

Green Beret/Delta:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
This month alone 30 Pakistanis have been killed by BLA
Including SSG (SSGN also I think) and LCB of their army

Aditya Roy

Country flag
This surprises me a lot. Because right on the other side of the border you have SSG, which is very well structured. Man or man, Para SF can take them on, heck even our Ghataks can, but I have always wondered why is there a difference between the two armies in how they structure and treat their special forces.
That's because SSGs are always on the offensive mode and that too against powerful enemies. They are basically fighting a two-front war(India and Afg.). India is 10 times larger than them economically(even more powerful considering other aspects). Be it any terror attack in Kashmir, or some Taliban offensive, there's always a SSG footprint. I follow the Pak 'Poonjabi' TV news/shows regularly, many SSG officers who appear there admitted(by accident or chest-thumping I don't know) to being inside Indian Kashmir. And that's not a surprise. I am sure a chunk of them and other Pak Army guys are deployed alongside the Taliban. We may make fun of their action in 1965 when they got clubbed like pests by villagers trying to take out air assets at the Pathankot airbase. But it takes sheer guts to undertake such missions in 1965 when only Israeli paratroopers were consistently undertaking such missions. It has something to do with their religio-centric expansionist ideology, just like the Chinese(political expansionism).

SSGs are an important asset of the Pak Army but they have their limitations. The Pak army formulate their battle plan keeping their SFs in mind. But in the case of India, we try to 'fit in' our SFs to undertake certain missions as in and when required. That's the difference.
Overall, SSGs - they cant beat you, but you can't ignore them either.

Mikel

Country flag
Yes your average special surrender commandos aka cannon fodders. Now plz don't claim that baloch freedom fighters have superior surveillance capabilities.
SSGs have an inordinately high number of casualties regardless of where they are deployed. If you do some digging you can find atleast 4-5 per month.

Aditya Roy

Country flag
Skip to 1:31 i hope that isn't something a seal is being taught πŸ˜‚, still...can you explain the difference b/w the room clearing procedure of DEVGRU(seal team 6) and DELTA
Nasty surprise!
From what I have noticed, its the gun movement and the corner clearing technique that differ btw SEAL/DEVGRU and Delta. But in my opinion, the Israeli approach towards corner clearing is the best.