For the requirement for carbines , IWI Arad View attachment 96582

Why ?
Pretty obvious.
Features
-Robust
- Negative railing system like M-LOK or keymod
-Flip Up Irons Sights
-short stroke gas piston (Although being heavier than other operating system
- Rounds : 5.56×45( Enough for requirement) , 300 Blk for CQC in Near future and there has also been talks of encorporating 6.8×51 mm in this .
Plus if we use the FAB defence stock with cheek rest
View attachment 96585

Or the Famous MCX
View attachment 96587
With more or less similar capabilities except more modularity , light weight, rounds and foldable buttstock.
Plus the integral suppressor gives more sound suppression.
New shiny rifles isnt going to change anything, whats needed is other equipment like plate carriers, NVDs etc etc.
The rifles they already have can be modified if needed.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
You seem to forget we have already lost a war against china. We were fielding enfield rifles when they had AK47s. The situation is still the same in my opinion.
Thats right.

If you make a list of events that were our setback in the last 60 years you will realise if they are repeated we won't be doing too well either.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Cool down aviator we have quad besides it will be difficult for Chinese to transport their stuff while our fighter can takeoff from any strip in South bomb srilankan port and come home besides even warships are there and regarding your query about 99.9 being nightblind it's india we can't afford unlike America and not all Chinese infantry are equipped and sf are getting equipped along with Ghatak at a slow rate and yes our British era style is fucking us up.
If i dont say niggah in my post that doesnt mean i am not chilling.

And as far as night blindness goes in todays war the Army which fights at night will win.

Scramjet

Country flag
First time desert camo was showcased in 2015 in some Military Expo.
Paras were seen in this camo during a Joint excercise with US.
The Green camo is now being used by CRPF very soon the ww2 camo will be phased out.
Arrey bhaiya, camo nahi, i was talking about that type of shirt they are wearing.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
First time desert camo was showcased in 2015 in some Military Expo.
Paras were seen in this camo during a Joint excercise with US.
The Green camo is now being used by CRPF very soon the ww2 camo will be phased out.
Correction the variant of Green Camo is adopted in Cobra only.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Whats this obsession with Ajay Devgan?😀😂
Over the top meme energy.

Also Chinese had legit mistaken Ajay Devgan for a informer during the Chushul thang.

Some guys on weibo had to clarify that it was a Indian actor.

Any news on , Indian Army's new camo
Nahi bhai sab I don't know much about that, gao ke kuch log Army,CRPF, CG, etc me he to thoda bahut hal chla puch leta hu.

The guy in Cobra is immediate family(Gotia), saw him new camo in few pics so I asked about it. Green Camo for Jungle and Grey camo for everything else.
Other than that CG is getting quarter Zip in small numbers.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yes exactly. This is why things like COMTACS, Binod NVD, shooting drills doesn't bother me as such as what it is a larger indication of. In times of war, will we provide an adequate war machinery of ammunition, logistical support and supplies to our troops. Given that we have given out faulty parachutes, insas rifles that jam or spill oil, ammunition that explode, I have my doubts. Our entire war machine needs a revamp.
The reason you should also be worried about equipment is becuase now the wars will not last years or even months.

It will all be over within a week.

You need quality equipment for precision strikes.

Global Defence

Articles