Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
They are having a war history against their own people plz don't insult IA glorious war history by comparing it with dog eaters who are known for back stabbing and coward ness.
Now who has been reading propoganda? My advise to you. Read read read.

Scramjet

Country flag
With all due respect no one has war experience.

Killing 4 FB jihadis with 200 soldiers doesnt mean its a war experience.

That is why its called Low Intensity conflict.

In a war what would evolve is dependent on the actions there only.No body knew before WW2 if US would be kicking asses on all fronts.

And by the way Germans were thought to be having a inferior military and French were considered to be the superpower of Europe.

But what happened.

I will end on the same note i started of with upsetting the trolls...

China has a mysterious Army of average trained majority and few very well trained instructors.

We will have to wait and see if war happens how they evolve.
Nah sir i wasn't talking about war experience, just a general observation I made, rest, chini sena indeed is a mysterious one can't say much about it.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Nah sir i wasn't talking about war experience, just a general observation I made, rest, chini sena indeed is a mysterious one can't say much about it.
We cant tell nothing about them.they may role a country like americans did in the gulf war and create history or they can repeat their experience in sino vietnam war.we cant never say.

Aditya Roy

Country flag
Yeah thanks for bringing my focus back.

So what i was saying is that everyone agrees they have really good instructors ie the reason they are winning so many competitions.

The only doubt is that overall their military is not on that level.

So the thing is that how long would it take for a pool of brilliant instructors to pass on the knowledge in a war?

And mind you we are not even considering their weapon systems yet.
It's probably their Communist mindset in which discipline, perseverance, loyalty to the ideology etc. play a major role. The Chinese Red Army shared some fundamental characteristics with the Russian Red Army. The modern-day PLA is just the same refurbished Chinese Red Army. I won't take the PLA lightly, nor the PLA Special Forces. In fact, the PLA SFs and Airborne troops are quite well equipped, trained and motivated. Also, the PLA by nature is aggressive, they even dared to engage the Soviets in 1969, starting with ambushing the Soviet troops. The Chinese had actually started their preparation(to fight the Soviets) years prior to the conflict.

They usually buy time, prepare and attack at their time of convenience. Our level of alert should be 100%. The PLA SFs and Airborne troops are already positioned in strategic locations facing the Indian border.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's probably their Communist mindset in which discipline, perseverance, loyalty to the ideology etc. play a major role. The Chinese Red Army shared some fundamental characteristics with the Russian Red Army. The modern-day PLA is just the same refurbished Chinese Red Army. I won't take the PLA lightly, nor the PLA Special Forces. In fact, the PLA SFs and Airborne troops are quite well equipped, trained and motivated. Also, the PLA by nature is aggressive, they even dared to engage the Soviets in 1969, starting with ambushing the Soviet troops. The Chinese had actually started their preparation(to fight the Soviets) years prior to the conflict.

They usually buy time, prepare and attack at their time of convenience. Our level of alert should be 100%. The PLA SFs and Airborne troops are already positioned in strategic locations facing the Indian border.
Last year on race to capture ridge line above F4 our troops defeated their air borne in mobilisation.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The Myanmar regime is anyway supressing its people and there wont be much opposition we would face if we took this step.
Are we sure about this? Could be their version of coloured revolution.

America can afford to fuck shit up with other countries because none of them are close to their border they don't feel the heat. Same is not our case.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Are we sure about this? Could be their version of coloured revolution.

America can afford to fuck shit up with other countries because none of them are close to their border they don't feel the heat. Same is not our case.
We have already fucked shit up on our borders there.

We can wait like we always do and CPEC happens then we complaint.The Lankan port thing happens then we complaint and now an airbase will come up and we will again complaint.

We are getting surrounded.We can sit and watch like we have done for over 2000 years now.

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
We have already fucked shit up on our borders there.

We can wait like we always do and CPEC happens then we complaint.The Lankan port thing happens then we complaint and now an airbase will come up and we will again complaint.

We are getting surrounded.We can sit and watch like we have done for over 2000 years now.
Cool down aviator we have quad besides it will be difficult for Chinese to transport their stuff while our fighter can takeoff from any strip in South bomb srilankan port and come home besides even warships are there and regarding your query about 99.9 being nightblind it's india we can't afford unlike America and not all Chinese infantry are equipped and sf are getting equipped along with Ghatak at a slow rate and yes our British era style is fucking us up.

Global Defence

Articles