For the requirement for carbines , IWI Arad View attachment 96582

Why ?
Pretty obvious.
Features
-Robust
- Negative railing system like M-LOK or keymod
-Flip Up Irons Sights
-short stroke gas piston (Although being heavier than other operating system
- Rounds : 5.56×45( Enough for requirement) , 300 Blk for CQC in Near future and there has also been talks of encorporating 6.8×51 mm in this .
Plus if we use the FAB defence stock with cheek rest
View attachment 96585

Or the Famous MCX
View attachment 96587
With more or less similar capabilities except more modularity , light weight, rounds and foldable buttstock.
Plus the integral suppressor gives more sound suppression.
MCX is German??

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sorry but this is BS. From 1940s to 1980 the PLA was constantly at war - Korea, Russia, mongolia, india Vietnam.

Their economy today is the real deal challenging America on an even footing. If you think their Military is not ready it wil be at your own peril.

Their military commanders lead by the CCP is ruthless. Everytime they fuck up at something they fix it ASAP. Their evolutionary learning process is incredible today.
What I said earlier.
IMG_20210626_133706.jpg

rkhanna

Country flag
These guys are so predictable they will leave no stone unturned to praise our enemies no matter how much shit they are.
Sirji. Know the difference between praise and respect. Even the Americans respect the hell out of th Chinese consider them a near peer power and more dangerous than Russia.

And who cares if their soldiers will run. They will still bring more firepower and hardware to bare on us before we even finish tying our shoe laces.

They will enter the era of robotic warfare while we are still discussing plate carriers

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Does PLR or any other competent indian company makes suppresors?suppresor usage in our special forces is rare and mostly to snipers,or uzi pros

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Bro sorry to say you have zero knowledge and you come here only for trolling others.

Why dont you try and understand what senior members like @rkhanna are trying to say?

What do u have to contribute except trolling?

Its not about praising or critising the enemy it about the reality.

Your and my praise or criticism of the enemy will have ghanta effect on the enemy.

On the points you are criticising the enemy are the points on which we are similarly poor.

They have surrendered against rebels..so have we.

Their average soldier is poorly trained..so is ours?

This is a defence forum and not a Jai ho Jai ho sammelan alright.

Except your trollling why dont you first update your knowledge and then present valid points for a good debate.

Try to learn from @Abingdonboy.He came 13 years ago on the forum and he had 0 knowledge on things and look where he is today.

I have spent a good 15 years on these forums and know your types dont last long.

Its again a friendly advice to go read stuff and then THINK..then present the data feom your point of view.

I dont care if you follow my advice or not but the only thing is you will remain is a ignorant troll for the rest of your life.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Sirji. Know the difference between praise and respect. Even the Americans respect the hell out of th Chinese consider them a near peer power and more dangerous than Russia.

And who cares if their soldiers will run. They will still bring more firepower and hardware to bare on us before we even finish tying our shoe laces.

They will enter the era of robotic warfare while we are still discussing plate carriers
Sirji avoid him.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I didn't understand your point at all.

Nobody is praising the PLA.
Haha

I could DM you a few usernames on the forum for whom if you analyse your enemy it means to praise them.

So the code word is to say just say Jai ho Jai ho.

99% infantry is night blind and has no optics..Jai jo.

Soldiers have to buy their uniform and shoes..jai ho.

SF is not getting proper equipments..Jai ho.

Training is lacking in some places..Jai ho.

PKMKB CKMKB...Thatsit.

Aditya Roy

Country flag
China has a very mysterious Army i would say.

On one hand they have soldiers who are just there for sponsorship of their degrees.

On the other hand we have Chinese soldiers regularly performing well in International competition of Armies.

You never know what will come when in a war.

I would say even a mix of these two in a war would be lethal supported by the weapon system they have.

Ofcourse we can make fun of them but how many times has NSG won in Jordan or our tank crew won a competition in Russia?

Even Pakis have won more Cambrian patrol than us if i am not wrong.

So u never know how war evolves nations.. Remember USA was not known to have the best military in WW2 but it pretty much fucked all its enemies in every theatre by the end of it.
I remember, even 10 years back one Chinese para-military SF(forgot the name but some 'Tiger') was consistently winning international SF competitions. Recently they have also introduced a well trained and well-equipped Tibetan task force(comparable to SF & officially not under PLA) near the Indian Chicken Leg area. These troops were apparently taken to Tibet to be blessed by the Buddhist monks. Such traditions are completely new to the atheist Red Army(even though Buddhism is a form of Atheism).

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Global Defence

Articles