Indian Special Forces

AVINASH4061

Country flag
Based on first impressions it looks good, could you disclose what problems did you identify perhaps after wearing it?
I am yet to validate it's colour fastness, drying speed, reaction to fire and machine wash reaction. Today it did a fine job else I wouldn't dare to upload the photos. This is an Indian Medium Size.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Based on first impressions it looks good, could you disclose what problems did you identify perhaps after wearing it?
Edit: It also looks a little tighter around the collar not sure if it’s intentional or it’s a sizing issue. But for a first prototype it looks good.
Ya'll Nibbiars the textures, fit and the quality looks good.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Finally the samples arrived today. A few corrections are yet to come in. Nevertheless it's polyester plus spandex, moisture wicking and antimicrobial. The photos are today after a 6 km run, it was humid here in Gurgaon with 65% humidity and the moisture wicking did a fine job. Sending it to Assam, Gandhinagar and Manipur for the actual validation. The material is at par with any Nike,UA or Adidas Tee. Your suggestions and criticisms are welcome

View attachment 92599

View attachment 92600

View attachment 92602
Fitting looks solid

AVINASH4061

Country flag
Edit: It also looks a little tighter around the collar not sure if it’s intentional or it’s a sizing issue. But for a first prototype it looks good.
I ll take care of the fitting, design and aesthetics near the collar and sleeves. Not very convinced my self

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Finally the samples arrived today. A few corrections are yet to come in. Nevertheless it's polyester plus spandex, moisture wicking and antimicrobial. The photos are today after a 6 km run, it was humid here in Gurgaon with 65% humidity and the moisture wicking did a fine job. Sending it to Assam, Gandhinagar and Manipur for the actual validation. The material is at par with any Nike,UA or Adidas Tee. Your suggestions and criticisms are welcome

View attachment 92599

View attachment 92600

View attachment 92602
6 KM? Damn..........
Also, I deduced from your signature in the drawing on the wall that you're an excellent artist
That's a beautiful drawing sir 😍

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir don’t you feel concerned about the fact that even Iraqi SF now has Quad nods and is becoming common in a lot of countries, Binocular NVGs are like the standard in atleast all SF units while we are still using Biocular ones and monocular ones which is pretty bad situation when it comes to night fighting.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir don’t you feel concerned about the fact that even Iraqi SF now has Quad nods and is becoming common in a lot of countries, Binocular NVGs are like the standard in atleast all SF units while we are using Biocular ones and monocular ones which is pretty bad situation when it comes to night fighting.
Relax and take a whiff of Copium my friend
Modi hai to mumkin hai
Wait till you graduate, I bet things will get better by then

AVINASH4061

Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir don’t you feel concerned about the fact that even Iraqi SF now has Quad nods and is becoming common in a lot of countries, Binocular NVGs are like the standard in atleast all SF units while we are still using Biocular ones and monocular ones which is pretty bad situation when it comes to night fighting.
Bhai hum toh bolte bolte thak gaye. Beyond my paygrade to shout. No point whining and complaining in this country.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Relax and take a whiff of Copium my friend
Modi hai to mumkin hai
Wait till you graduate, I bet things will get better by then
Ya'll Nibbiars first tackle the MOD babus. Even for small decision have to make a long paper trail. This was posted by @Bhadra sirji after my question.

The list is very long. Some General is required to put his foot down and someday and ask the MoD authorities why they are playing with service personnel's private money? Why they have favorite appointed hospitals, banks, and financial institutions making huge profits from the Armed Forces without giving back anything in return?

Sourajit Dutta

Country flag

View attachment 92599

View attachment 92600

View attachment 92602
I'm from Assam, Sir. Can I get a trail piece, please? 😂

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

View attachment 92599

View attachment 92600

View attachment 92602
Also sir try getting someone down south to test it out as hot and humid weaher is alost guaranteed. If you do it now even monsoon testing can be done.

Articles