Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
For Law enforcement i.e police, 5.56 is a no brainer. But for COIN, paramil, Infantry and SF, there is something about the AK platform that has a higher perceived reliability, durability factor which IA and Indian forces at large will not abandon easily. Do I get this right @AVINASH4061?

Also in a direct action covert op behind enemy lines would your prefer a well kitted out M-4 or well kitted AK version (I don't know if you've had experience with kitted out AKs, I assume you do) or Tavor?
I didn’t say discard the AKs, but atleast make something standard, AKs have huge 16.3” barrels and have big receivers.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
MXC for SF and Arad for the Infantry/CAPF Standard is what I want.
Isn't the The new carbine purchase like, de facto, including SF as well
Like for the 716, which was supposed to be Frontline infantry, but 6 para uses it

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Isn't the The new carbine purchase like, de facto, including SF as well
Like for the 716, which was supposed to be Frontline infantry, but 6 para uses it
Who’s gonna win it is different thing, but when will the fuckin deal be signed? Any timeline? Will the tests for carbines be conducted again and then orders?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Who’s gonna win it is different thing, but when will the fuckin deal be signed? Any timeline? Will the tests for carbines be conducted again and then orders?
Everything should be closed and order for l1 rifle should be ordered on 2022 mid that's what janes site said but this is india so.....

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Everything should be closed and order for l1 rifle should be ordered on 2022 mid that's what janes site said but this is india so.....
Just end this L1 musings, if the weapon is good then why L1, we aren't that dirt poor, Caracal already cleared trials, it was a negotiation failure for the price, if it was for me I'd order the car 816 and put a cork on this circus

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Just end this L1 musings, if the weapon is good then why L1, we aren't that dirt poor, Caracal already cleared trials, it was a negotiation failure for the price, if it was for me I'd order the car 816 and put a cork on this circus
This is India dude, you’ll have to privatise Ministry of Defence for making your wet dreams come true.

Marliii

Country flag
This is now a new trend .when caracal won the deal both thales and daewoo said that something shady was done so basically the deal was delayed and then scraped.same thing hk is using against haenan weapon that got selected by germans

Tactical Doge

Country flag
This is India dude, you’ll have to privatise Ministry of Defence for making your wet dreams come true.
My wet dream is to see Bharat lead the way everywhere, a super power in it's true sense, before I kick the bucket

SF modernization is Sub-wetdream

Tactical Doge

Country flag
This is now a new trend .when caracal won the deal both thales and daewoo said that something shady was done so basically the deal was delayed and then scraped.same thing hk is using against haenan weapon that got selected by germans
HK is weird, in fact they are the ones who are shady
We order anything, specifically MoD, trust me theylltdo another Hooman rights halla-balla citing Kashmir and delay the crap out of everything

Marliii

Country flag
L1 system has a lot of problem.during the SCAR trails for socom the final entries were the scar and colt type c both underwent tests and there wasn't a massive difference in performance so they sent both rifles to selected units and from real world experience FN scar was selected instead of going for the cheapest shit.but ultimately scar ended not so well

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
L1 system has a lot of problem.during the SCAR trails for socom the final entries were the scar and colt type c both underwent tests and there wasn't a massive difference in performance so they sent both rifles to selected units and from real world experience FN scar was selected instead of going for the cheapest shit.but ultimately scar ended not so well
Will the carbines undergo tests again for this new contract?

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
My wet dream is to see Bharat lead the way everywhere, a super power in it's true sense, before I kick the bucket

SF modernization is Sub-wetdream
It’s all our dream but I don’t think this will be possible in our life time since Babus and Red Tape are still the majority in the government and armed forces.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles