Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
pictures from the first encounter that started in mountains of bandipora on 24th of april where the pigs ran away. Seems like I again caught them using UCP hahaView attachment 256242View attachment 256240
SF operator of one of the leading economies of the world has to sit on top of a truck to avoid being ambushed in a conflict 30 years old..

in 30 years Army had no idea that it's important to get armoured vehicles in number.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Remember this? Seems like they have started getting initial units.. Daniel defense MK18 in the hands of KPK police and CTD. I have noticed that unlike us, pakis prioritize police CTDs more into CI/CT role instead of using special forces in every missionView attachment 256265
My friend here DMed me SSG drills photos n videos and we both were impressed

Then we decided we wont post it here coz we will be labelled gaddar and what not

what u posted is nothing infront of what drills we saw.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
SF operator of one of the leading economies of the world has to sit on top of a truck to avoid being ambushed in a conflict 30 years old..

in 30 years Army had no idea that it's important to get armoured vehicles in number.
We are lackin in almost everything right now it’s shameful and you can’t even voice up or else you are an anti national :facepalm: :frusty:

lexz09

My friend here DMed me SSG drills photos n videos and we both were impressed

Then we decided we wont post it here coz we will be labelled gaddar and what not

what u posted is nothing infront of what drills we saw.
Saarrr if I said something then vivad ho jayega... I have been reading about them, their modernization procedure, structure, training, exercises etc and I'm totally blackpilled rn after seeing their photos and training videos. Ye sab under that miniscule budget and so called most curropt army in the world.. curropt to koi or lagri ab

Col Habib zahir

Saarrr if I said something then vivad ho jayega... I have been reading about them, their modernization procedure, structure, training, exercises etc and I'm totally blackpilled rn after seeing their photos and training videos. Ye sab under that miniscule budget and so called most curropt army in the world.. curropt to koi or lagri ab
Any pic or x handle sharing theirs photos

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Actually if u prais SSG modernisation here people will say it is free..

Lets agree it is free..

Even to get it free they need to keep it in the list of free items they are going to ask the US for

Are our Generals keeping SF in priority?

Most if not all Indian Generals leave one or two from SF aside think that Para is super infantry unit.

We dont know what SF is.

Then if the Paki get everything for free are their drills free too?

Or did they ask for it?

They give a lot of priority to SF..i have been following them since 2005 and i know them very well.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
behen ne ek dhang ka question na poocha , poore time bss nod kiya💀 that ranveer allahabadia guy did far better interview
Aj kal koi bhi ban jata he podcaster

And these people with failed professions are the worst bcoz they didnt work hard at their jobs and they think ek mic le k beith jayenge ..commando ko bula k..millions of views ayenge ..paisa hi paisa hoga!!

They forget Joe Rogan has a martial arts backgroun..had a show with AXN..was invited for MMA by Dana White..then started podcast.

Na tum saley homework karke aate ho..na tumhara koi naam he dunia me...End me kaun ayega tumhare pas?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
behen ne ek dhang ka question na poocha , poore time bss nod kiya💀 that ranveer allahabadia guy did far better interview
Bahot saare naye members aa rahe Aaj kal , as for podcast that will continue until this Podcast Trend does every dumbass has a podcast channel now even those who's actual content was shit they themselves knew it so they quit and opened up a podcast channel

operator4A1

Aj kal koi bhi ban jata he podcaster

And these people with failed professions are the worst bcoz they didnt work hard at their jobs and they think ek mic le k beith jayenge ..commando ko bula k..millions of views ayenge ..paisa hi paisa hoga!!

They forget Joe Rogan has a martial arts backgroun..had a show with AXN..was invited for MMA by Dana White..then started podcast.

Na tum saley homework karke aate ho..na tumhara koi naam he dunia me...End me kaun ayega tumhare pas?
despite her dogshit communication skills sir ne enthusiasm se sab kuch share kiya...arre atleast ek to question likh ke le aati ex-marcos baitha tumhare saamne bc

SKC

Country flag
Bahot saare naye members aa rahe Aaj kal , as for podcast that will continue until this Podcast Trend does every dumbass has a podcast channel now even those who's actual content was shit they themselves knew it so they quit and opened up a podcast channel
This is one of the most viewed thread and the one having upto 3-4 times more guest views compared to members.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles