Indian Special Forces

DIE UwU

Country flag
@Arad Operator
Bhai ye batao, Few years ago , an interview came out on Military mantra's channel of an ex SG operator.
But that video was taken down after some time.
Who was the guy in that video.
Why was that video taken down ?
I mean if SG is not doing some special work then why is it trying to maintain such high level of secrecy.
Does it have something to do with unit's culture or is it the unit's association with INT agencies.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
I totally understand you bro.. I'm also rooting for sig mcx.. I mean if they are gonna buy 1-2 lakh 716is then why not just get mcxs too for our boys and close the matter.. but the chances are very low for that...
and the price too. MCX costs $2.5-4.5k based on the config while Arad is around $1.5k and it might be a lil cheaper since Adani-PLR will be making it

lexz09

Country flag
and the price too. MCX costs $2.5-4.5k based on the config while Arad is around $1.5k and it might be a lil cheaper since Adani-PLR will be making it
I mean arad isn't bad either... it looks pretty sick and I have been hearing good reviews about it. But I don't think our boys will get the variant anywhere even remotely close to what yamam uses
gquz4t0akkxb1.jpg

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I totally understand you bro.. I'm also rooting for sig mcx.. I mean if they are gonna buy 1-2 lakh 716is then why not just get mcxs too for our boys and close the matter.. but the chances are very low for that...
Chances are impossible for MCX now low would be happy with anything at this point

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Yep
The problem is finding genuine products, a lot of Chinese clones out there
That I am aware of got to know about a few guys in my city that went to China every few months to buy products like shoes, earphones mobiles etc etc and sell them in India on their shops later came to know they aren't the only ones alot of people go shop in bulk in China and sell in India their are whole sale shops in China that sell in bulk like 100 pieces together

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
@NoobWannaLearn what do you think about this bro?
The Marcos are getting something very similar,mepro mor, 2X,3X so it's great for them the problem is they are small and organised bunch it's easier to integrate a weapon and make attachments standard or according to OP ofc however they like but they get it with their guns the problem is Paras are anything but Organised at the moment which a sf unit shouldn't be but let's see if they will get it it will be pretty similar to Marcos build just like how X-95s carried over with all the attachments to one para unit

lexz09

Country flag
The Marcos are getting something very similar,mepro mor, 2X,3X so it's great for them the problem is they are small and organised bunch it's easier to integrate a weapon and make attachments standard or according to OP ofc however they like but they get it with their guns the problem is Paras are anything but Organised at the moment which a sf unit shouldn't be but let's see if they will get it it will be pretty similar to Marcos build just like how X-95s carried over with all the attachments to one para unit
Our forces are still not a fan of supressors ig?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Para sf. Another day another camo View attachment 255314
A country that has seen multiple terror attacks instigated by the terrorists infiltrating using camo to blend in should take these things much more seriously, that they don’t tells you everything about the seriousness of the ‘professionals’ running the show. Watch them, their fanboys and veterans somehow make this about Babus and Netas

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
I mean arad isn't bad either... it looks pretty sick and I have been hearing good reviews about it. But I don't think our boys will get the variant anywhere even remotely close to what yamam usesView attachment 255311
I'd be contempt if they come equipped with a holographic, magnifier and angled foregrip as standard. Since Marcos are at the forefront when it comes to modernization, maybe add an IR illuminator and suppressor

more importantly, they all need to be retrained to loose that soviet era mag-grip and start using C-clamp

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles