Indian Special Forces

lexz09

Country flag
There is an interesting rumor that paki KPK/sindh CTDs have got an interesting rifle which even SSG doesn't have. MK18 (without any attachments tho)😀. What do yall think about mk18 as a special forces AR and does it qualify for para sf?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
There is an interesting rumor that paki KPK/sindh CTDs have got an interesting rifle which even SSG doesn't have. MK18 (without any attachments tho)😀. What do yall think about mk18 as a special forces AR and does it qualify for para sf?
Really that's great for them finally uncle Sam gave the beggers something as for qualify? Bro we use old ass Tars their is no question of it qualifies it's a great AR it passes with flying colours but with current gen and our position in Geopolitics we can get so much better that it shouldn't even be in our consideration

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
@Inderjeet Singh was probably saying something about how a new afsod like unit should have ARs like these as standard weapon of choice back then when AFSOD was new and everyone was probably discussing it, someone saw it and took away the *how it should be standard to how it is standard. That's my guess
💯

lexz09

Country flag
Really that's great for them finally uncle Sam gave the beggers something as for qualify? Bro we use old ass Tars their is no question of it qualifies it's a great AR it passes with flying colours but with current gen and our position in Geopolitics we can get so much better that it shouldn't even be in our consideration
I totally understand you bro.. I'm also rooting for sig mcx.. I mean if they are gonna buy 1-2 lakh 716is then why not just get mcxs too for our boys and close the matter.. but the chances are very low for that...