Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
Ok so these aren't Crye percision but Chinese Crye copy acoording to vinayak bhaiya but keep in mind this pic was released in bad quality in 2020 in which he said that so not sure if it Crye or not @VictorDelta4 @airborneCommando you two are the expert's what's your take Crye or Chinese Crye
Vinayak sir is talking about the one in use by 10 para I believe. The one featuring in the picture uploaded by kilomike is an original crye pc, looks like an MMAC-R or JPC.

abingdonboy

Country flag
The k9 handler is he not from SF? I’ve seen this a few times in the valley that the K9 handlers don’t appear to be from the unit but attached to them

+ Tavor for SF is an utter abomination example 474862826392

++ It’s beyond doubt now that these units buy in kit (specifically uniforms) purely for the purpose of these joint exercises and the PR that goes along with it- the same with the olive green outfits seen in other joint exs. For any professional military to engage in such whitewashing is utterly pathetic. Train as you fight means nothing to these clowns- their world will be wrecked the moment they have to actually fight.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
The k9 handler is he not from SF? I’ve seen this a few times in the valley that the K9 handlers don’t appear to be from the unit but attached to them
Nope that's Army's K9 handler in the pic as for valley no sf does have seprate K9 unit you have to go through after probation

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
The Standard rifle for AFSOD.
Courtesy : Inderjeet-DFI.

is what the tweet says

View attachment 255303
@Inderjeet Singh was probably saying something about how a new afsod like unit should have ARs like these as standard weapon of choice back then when AFSOD was new and everyone was probably discussing it, someone saw it and took away the *how it should be standard to how it is standard. That's my guess

jai jaganath

Country flag
@Inderjeet Singh was probably saying something about how a new afsod like unit should have ARs like these as standard weapon of choice back then when AFSOD was new and everyone was probably discussing it, someone saw it and took away the *how it should be standard to how it is standard. That's my guess
Yeh sab @Haldilal ka mazak tha
Us wakt bahut hasse the

MaverickRay

Country flag
yeh aaya tha dont know ki kya hua, looking for a pic to confirm