Indian Special Forces

Col Habib zahir

Ye Mount Miller ka vest is made in china. These guys do white labelling. No research or practicality whatsoever.
Bhai that was tshirts not vest .vest was in their suggestion. tab is open for tactical tshirts the vest company is different from mountmiller

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Are there still any chances for hk416? Just asking hypothetically
Chances yes since the ban is lifted will we go for it hell na it's outdated now with current standards of sof ofc it's something we would love since we are stuck on m4 block 1 still so it's upgrade for us but there is way better products available now then to go for hk416s

lexz09

Country flag
Chances yes since the ban is lifted will we go for it hell na it's outdated now with current standards of sof ofc it's something we would love since we are stuck on m4 block 1 still so it's upgrade for us but there is way better products available now then to go for hk416s
I'm a little unfamiliar with current standards of SOFs and their favored assault rifles.. maybe because all I see these days is NATO rocking hk416a5.. turkey,Germany, France, Australia... everywhere. Mind sharing some new better guns with me

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I'm a little unfamiliar with current standards of SOFs and their favored assault rifles.. maybe because all I see these days is NATO rocking hk416a5.. turkey,Germany, France, Australia... everywhere. Mind sharing some new better guns with me
CAGs are moving on to sigs now Sig mcx, Arads with Arbel systems are really great I would have loved if we went for MCX ourselves it's the best option for us but will never happen so Arads will do if it happens

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Not yet. But Cliff Climber is very sought after in various units. I wont be surprised if operators buy it individually from their personal saving.
Individual purchases sure makes sense but add like 300-400 more rs and you can get AT shooter cut so idk still if the company already has reputation with a unit it has chances

VictorDelta4

Country flag
@VictorDelta4 remember we were talking about utility rigs? Did Armasen always had those? It's my first time seeing one

View attachment 255205
They always had this which is why I said that they definitely need to introduce a V2 with a H harness, and way more real estate and modularity. For example, those pouches are sitting low to be comfortable in a draw. There's no velcro to attach any sort of dangler hence anything and everything has to be on your rig.
They need to do away with MOLLE and have velcro with quick rip attachments so that multiple configurations can be swapped(3 mag, 4 mag, 2mag+grenades) etc!