Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
2 MARCO officers and an NCO were sent to BUD/S in 1987. But for some reason, only 2 wear the Trident. I dont know if Ajay Thapa was the NCO who went with Lt Arvind Singh but Cap Arun Bahuguna went later, joined navy later I guess
Back in the day SEALs didn’t get their trident until serving in their Teams for a few years.

even now I think they don’t get their tridents until after SQT

I believe they make an exception for foreign students like the MARCOs. Surviving BUD/S doesn’t really make you a SEAL so wearing the Trident is a bit cringey

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Back in the day SEALs didn’t get their trident until serving in their Teams for a few years.

even now I think they don’t get their tridents until after SQT

I believe they make an exception for foreign students like the MARCOs. Surviving BUD/S doesn’t really make you a SEAL so wearing the Trident is a bit cringey
Agreed

DIE UwU

Country flag
Mountain rat and elite predator, both have proved themselves to be massive clown time and time again.
If I remember correctly ,one of them is (or claims to be) a son of retired Col in Para SF.
Sad part is that these clowns lie so confidently that many noobs believe them to be right and start following them.
While the one who actually have the knowledge base get to be called anti national and bootlicker.

The kind of mindset they create is the reason why govt officials (including military) are never questioned about any failures.