Indian Special Forces

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Who says i’m not already? I know dudes who can toss around and literally humiliate the best Asian and European Operators in shooting drills.
India lacks a militaristic culture that has been replaced by a sense of spinelessness. That's the main problem; lack of militarized strategic thinking that sees forces merely for reactive self-defence rather than proactive power projection.

Without the right mindset, we will not grow even if we modernize. Indian mentality needs to change to see the effective change in the militaristic thinking.

spacemarine2023

Country flag
India lacks a militaristic culture that has been replaced by a sense of spinelessness. That's the main problem; lack of militarized strategic thinking that sees forces merely for reactive self-defence rather than proactive power projection.

Without the right mindset, we will not grow even if we modernize. Indian mentality needs to change to see the effective change in the militaristic thinking.
Indian Military needs to first stop sickularism
Chutiap… only Hindus or Dharmics should be allowed to join rest r fckin traitors..

here what military is doing

Blood+

Country flag
If they wanted to dance , why did they join.
For the entertainment of others ?
As if they are good for anything else as far as being in the Army is concerned, might as well make themselves useful. Our boys in camo needs some unwinding from time to time, just like the rest of us mortals. So, who gives a shit about a dance performance??!!

mupper2

Country flag
Who says i’m not already? I know dudes who can toss around and literally humiliate the best Asian and European Operators in shooting drills.
You could put Jerry Miculek in a kill house against a dude from the KSK, Col Moschin, UOE2 etc and 99 times out of 100 they are carrying him feet first out of the doors. shooting drills on a flat range against someone not at least doing Force on force training is fighting nothing except a chrono.

Kumaoni

]
You could put Jerry Miculek in a kill house against a dude from the KSK, Col Moschin, UOE2 etc and 99 times out of 100 they are carrying him feet first out of the doors. shooting drills on a flat range against someone not at least doing Force on force training is fighting nothing except a chrono.
Don’t remember claiming in combat bro

abingdonboy

Country flag
Thats true..any indian SF unit including SG will get destroyed at night with any decent equipped SF unit
There are POV videos of professional infantry/ex SF obliterating amateurs during airsoft events- the pros run around like it’s COD taking out pretty much the entire field with a pistol in their hand.

that’s pretty much what my expectation would be if you put even a tier 2 SOF guy from the West with all their ‘Gucci’ night vision/fighting tech against a Para/Garud (MARCOs might be okay) unit that outnumbers them 20/30:1….like a hot knife through butter

it cannot be overstated what an advantage that night fighting capability gives you

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
There are POV videos of professional infantry/ex SF obliterating amateurs during airsoft events- the pros run around like it’s COD taking out pretty much the entire field with a pistol in their hand.

that’s pretty much what my expectation would be if you put even a tier 2 SOF guy from the West with all their ‘Gucci’ night vision/fighting tech against a Para/Garud (MARCOs might be okay) unit that outnumbers them 20/30:1….like a hot knife through butter

it cannot be overstated what an advantage that night fighting capability gives you
Exactly what happened during last year's milslim west aerosoft event.the fight really begins at night and most of the newbies went to the NATO faction to larp as seals when ex forces guys went with russian faction.on the second night russian faction due to having superior night vision and thermals where able to sneak into the NATO base who in their infinite wisdom even had a camp fire on 🤣 and they just sneaked in on those 40 or so guys and shot them one by one

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Exactly what happened during last year's milslim west aerosoft event.the fight really begins at night and most of the newbies went to the NATO faction to larp as seals when ex forces guys went with russian faction.on the second night russian faction due to having superior night vision and thermals where able to sneak into the NATO base who in their infinite wisdom even had a camp fire on 🤣 and they just sneaked in on those 40 or so guys and shot them one by one
I missed last few milsims anyone you know who covered it well? And good pov details I used to watch jetdesertfox years ago.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Most of us know that bro

only some of us try to defend what seems obvious

a force that doesnt have the best gun handling,lacks basic equipment and gets pinned down by 20 some year old madarsa chaps regularly cannot be called a “special force”

i am just worried about our victory incase of a war and the israeli conflict actually makes me worried.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles