Indian Special Forces

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
They had Quads in 2003!
They have a military-industrial complex that expands its economic worth through wars. The day we start treating wars as a commercial venture, you'd see Star Trek stuff coming out of our MIC as well.

Give me 4 months and I’ll have better weapons handling than “Indian SOF”.
Waiting for a US passport? :lol: that's the only way you can get your hands on their grade of weapons.

It's one thing to have them and another to be able to use them in high-intensity scenarios of war.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
They have a military-industrial complex that expands its economic worth through wars. The day we start treating wars as a commercial venture, you'd see Star Trek stuff coming out of our MIC as well.

Waiting for a US passport? :lol: that's the only way you can get your hands on their grade of weapons.

It's one thing to have them and another to be able to use them in high-intensity scenarios of war.
Kumaoni is a american citizen ,he is not indian by nationality

Kumaoni

Tbh it’s not really fair. If i did train for 4 months i’d probably have better weapons handling than armies of most folks in the asian and european countries

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Tbh, it’s not really fair. If I did train for 4 months I’d probably have better weapons handling than armies of most folks in the Asian and European countries
By that logic, anyone can train to be great in combat. All you need is a willing trainer and access to weapons. Most Asian and European armies are useless barring a handful:

Europe: British, French, Polish and Turkish
Asian: Indian, Pakistani, Singaporean and Israeli

Barring these, most of them are gucci gang lot who have little to no capabilities and even with all their fancy gear, won't be able to hold a candle in real modern warfare.

Kumaoni is a american citizen ,he is not indian by nationality
That explains his 4-month timeline, confidence in being able to receive training from a PMC and confidence in accessing military-grade weapons. It's pretty easy there.

Kumaoni

By that logic, anyone can train to be great in combat. All you need is a willing trainer and access to weapons. Most Asian and European armies are useless barring a handful:

Barring these, most of them are gucci gang lot who have little to no capabilities and even with all their fancy gear, won't be able to hold a candle in real modern warfare.
I’d remove Poles tbh. Top tier SOF but infantry has no experience. Solid list other wise. Would also include Philippines for asia tho.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

That explains his 4-month timeline, confidence in being able to receive training from a PMC and confidence in accessing military-grade weapons. It's pretty easy there.
Indonesian and Philippines’s SF can toss 9 para and chinese sf in the air and when they land make them a nice salami in my very humble opinion.

Kumaoni

Who says i’m not already? I know dudes who can toss around and literally humiliate the best Asian and European Operators in shooting drills.

Blood+

Country flag
Thats true..any indian SF unit including SG will get destroyed at night with any decent equipped SF unit
Yep. And forget the SoF, even the regular US Army frontline infantry soldiers are equipped with gen. 3 dual tubes and every recruit in the bootcamp must qualify to hit targets in the dark out to a minimum distance of 150 meters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles