Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

rkhanna

Country flag
So we just wasted 4 years on this and it's back to 0
If you start the count on reforms from post kargil ......

I like how they wrote "with fresh permutations and combinations being studied"

What the fuck did they miss in the first place. in a country like America we could have asked for a Congressional Investigation for transparency to understand what was considered first and what is being considered new now and why it didnt take place before. In India and specially under this government? who is going ask?

Kumaoni

What the fuck did they miss in the first place. in a country like America we could have asked for a Congressional Investigation for transparency to understand what was considered first and what is being considered new now and why it didnt take place before. In India and specially under this government? who is going ask?
One of the key recommendations in KCR was the establishment of the CDS post

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

From will be implementing next year to back to drawing board all plans for insocom down the drain

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
These guys are only ones who do exercises with foreign counterparts and actually learn from them. If it were paras they would brag about drinking sewer water and how that makes them the best in the world.
I mean it's schocking how much they have evolved in 2-5 years they will no doubt equipped like a nato sf being small in size helps them too but Paras have only themselves to blame for it.

standard snowball

Country flag
The Symbol of our entire Military and MOD Goat Fuck

View attachment 225066

View attachment 225067
My theory is govt. was planning a lot of reforms and limit powers of our UN generals to reduce corruption, modernize the management and smooth the whole machinery but looks like govt failed to do that due to the pressure from our UN generals and other forces thus now govt. is forced to start from the scratch again

Articles