Indian Special Forces

kaboom

Country flag
They had Quads in 2003!
1696334925634.png

Something Special here
This CQB training facility has moveable walls . You can change the walls and create a whole new environment . I don't remember the exact name but you can configure the walls depending upon your mission specifics or Intel and train ...

This is a pretty good development training wise . There would also be a parapet from where the instructors or higher ups can observe them ..

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 224809

Something Special here
This CQB training facility has moveable walls . You can change the walls and create a whole new environment . I don't remember the exact name but you can configure the walls depending upon your mission specifics or Intel and train ...

This is a pretty good development training wise . There would also be a parapet from where the instructors or higher ups can observe them ..
Yeah what jumped out to me too, it’s a small thing but it shows some seriousness about CQB, it means that the assaulters don’t just learn their kill house layout but have to stick to the fundamentals and adapt each time which is how it will be in most operations. NSG’s kill houses have remained static structures unchanged for decades even, maybe they’ve got some newer facilities since but it don’t think I’ve ever seen them practicing in a kill house with movable walls even though they’ve got some Gucci indoor firing ranges all over the country

Kumaoni

These guys had IR strobes and night fighting skills

Indian SF are still decades behind even 1993 Delta
Indian SF has night fighting skills just not very many and it has been static for two decades by now.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Indian SF has night fighting skills just not very many and it has been static for two decades by now.
We’ve discussed this before, they don’t. They can fight at night in the same way any infantry for the last 100 years has but they don’t have night fighting capabilities.

Kumaoni

Handheld TIs=night fighting? Come on.

as described they used them for ambush parties, this isn’t night fighting
Still some night fighting abilities.

Don’t get me wrong, indian night fighting is utterly pathetic. I have zero idea why they continue to buy monocular devices.

Indian SF should’ve been ruling the night by 2003.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Still some night fighting abilities.

Don’t get me wrong, indian night fighting is utterly pathetic. I have zero idea why they continue to buy monocular devices.

Indian SF should’ve been ruling the night by 2003.
It’s more than a stretch to call this night fighting, how does the ambush party target the enemy if there’s only 1-2 thermal imagers per party? More than likely they are firing up a flare

This Is just a slightly modified version of 1900s infantry tactics

Articles