Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
The trouser design was that of Major Avinash Sahani. We gave them the complete detail regarding material as well as other intricate details. This is the exact model of the trousers that we will be introducing to the civilians (minus some mods and materials) i.e. a toned down version.
That's some good job anything new with your pcs?

Kumaoni

The trouser design was that of Major Avinash Sahani. We gave them the complete detail regarding material as well as other intricate details. This is the exact model of the trousers that we will be introducing to the civilians (minus some mods and materials) i.e. a toned down version.
Is Major Sahani as smooth as this guy tho?

armyofhind

Country flag
Love the black multicam. Please keep it as an option in the civvie variant.

Kumaoni

These guys are only ones who do exercises with foreign counterparts and actually learn from them. If it were paras they would brag about drinking sewer water and how that makes them the best in the world.
Don’t think current para officers have ever said that mate

kaboom

Country flag
What do you guys think about SFs doctrine of "eak goli eak dushman"??

I think its good upto a certain extent but must not be drilled in , "3 goli eak dushman" is better in close quarter scenarios

Kumaoni

What do you think about SFs doctrine of "eak goli eak dushman"??

I think its good upto a certain extent but must not be drilled in , "3 goli eak dushman" is better in close quarter scenarios
India is a failed country which has not enough ammo for its soldiers so it needs to be one goli per dushman because our failed country is the only military to not enjoy a definitive technological advantage over jihadis

Blademaster

India is a failed country which has not enough ammo for its soldiers so it needs to be one goli per dushman because our failed country is the only military to not enjoy a definitive technological advantage over jihadis
Where’s that emoticon for rolling your eyes excessively?

1696626851528.gif

DIE UwU

Country flag
I love black multicam maybe marcos as a whole can shift towards that or marpat
Black multicam just looks cool but is absolute dogshit as a cammo, there are very very few things that are black in natural environment.
If you notice, black will stand out even under moonlight from surrounding, people will make fun of us if they find out that our best sof unit uses black multicam.
Marpat on the other hand is absolutely beautiful.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Black multicam just looks cool but is absolute dogshit as a cammo, there are very very few things that are black in natural environment.
If you notice, black will stand out even under moonlight from surrounding, people will make fun of us if they find out that our best sof unit uses black multicam.
Marpat on the other hand is absolutely beautiful.
Marpat is already there camo in the valley

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles