Indian Special Forces

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

Cops are able to rapple better than their female instructors.
Muh nariii sakti
Thats because there were none to hold their ropes at first place then its not any super human skill to rappel from a chopper,with few practices you could master it

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
plate carrier rig, pants and boots first
Seen pcs with them before so it means they are looking at it,boots and pants no clue and armasen has nsg on there website listed as partners/customers if I remember right so atleast its in talks but for helmets we haven't seen shit

abingdonboy

Country flag

Maj Gen supervising ops
Here I was secretly hoping that G20 would be a kick in the backside for the CT units of Delhi (NSG, Delhi SWAT).

not sure wtf to make of this? These guys mostly don’t even have sights on their weapons and only have single mags. Sure NSG may have decided to ditch their traditional double mag philosophy if they’ve adopted proper quick reload drills but other than that the equipment shown and even their movement is very unimpressive

lack of a permanent cadre is keeping these guys static. They aren’t evolving as a unit at all and I wouldn’t be overly confident in their abilities to resolve a highly complex scenario. The guys that conducted 26/11, Pathankot etc are all long long since gone

also don’t particularly like the need to emphasise the senior commander is leading from the front, either junior leadership is incompetent or NSG doesn’t have capable enough C&C/C4I to allow for Ops to be monitored remotely

abingdonboy

Country flag
Seen pcs with them before so it means they are looking at it,boots and pants no clue and armasen has nsg on there website listed as partners/customers if I remember right so atleast its in talks but for helmets we haven't seen shit
There’s 0 standardisation. 26 SCG (Mumbai) seemed to get some pretty Gucci gear (in limited quantities) from a local supplier but the Delhi based units never seemed to get similar stuff. NSG as a whole is where they were ~2015 give or take some very very minor updates

abingdonboy

Country flag
Thats because there were none to hold their ropes at first place then its not any super human skill to rappel from a chopper,with few practices you could master it
Nope, show me another video of Indian (male) units falling flat on their backsides when descending from a fast rope with or without someone holding the rope below

The guy with a ~35KG malonois on his back didn’t even twitch on touchdown

Go woke, go broke. It’s ridiculous that a country with security concerns such as india would start degrading its tactical capabilities like this just to appease Western types

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
There’s 0 standardisation. 26 SCG (Mumbai) seemed to get some pretty Gucci gear (in limited quantities) from a local supplier but the Delhi based units never seemed to get similar stuff. NSG as a whole is where they were ~2015 give or take some very very minor updates
Exactly what I was saying its like they have stopped upgrading

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles