Indian Special Forces

Country flag
We are officially a failed nation. Zero concept of OPSEC. This fucking cunt literally is the reason we lost 4 brave men including an officer. She is a war criminal. What is the punishment? ZERO! Fuckng showing NSG during Mumbai attacks too and revealing hostage names and giving terrorists handlers key info to pass on. We are a nation of bloody jokers. View attachment 216544
Not only that this b!tch also carried satelite phones in conflict zones, which can be easily tracked.

I read somewhere that the hoe also threatened a junior officer with consequences, when he protested about her irresponsible reporting.

rkhanna

Country flag
IMO I find all this Bharkha Dutt bashing a bit disingenuous because our soldiers do it, our politicans do it. No law against it - hell other than the NSA no Opsec rules actually exist. It was the same in 26/11

In Kargil infact it was the GOI who went on Media and tom tawed about the Evidence we have of Paki involvement and we even gave the source of the evidence (a mole in Mushy's office) lol.

The whole system is rotten. picking on one person is stupid IMO

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
picking on one person is stupid IMO
Her actions directly resulted in the death of one officer and three jawans, there is no debate about what happened

rkhanna

Country flag
Her actions directly resulted in the death of one officer and three jawans, there is no debate about what happened
1) Not debating. I am saying taking out anger on her is an excercise in Stupidity for all the reasons i stated above.

2) Can you show me the link where one officer and jawan died because of her? The links posted above state otherwise.

Kumaoni

1) Not debating. I am saying taking out anger on her is an excercise in Stupidity for all the reasons i stated above.

2) Can you show me the link where one officer and jawan died because of her? The links posted above state otherwise.
Gen VP Malik’s book
22732BFF-70FC-46E8-905D-5FE6D7148E1D.jpeg

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Kumaoni

Stand corrected. Thanks
No problem, she did the same in 2008 if I’m not mistaken.

the medias apparent lack of empathy for our jawans (barring a a few top class journalists- Vikram Jit Singh, Nitin Gokhale, and Chandra Shekhar Gupta in his prime), is a overall reflection of the rotten system the country has become

Tactical Doge

Country flag
She's sketchy
Not only in kargil she has been under scrutiny during 26/11 too
but don't you see, it's stupid to accuse her of anything
hence......................she's cool

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Want to see them in action, sadly their use is purely maritime.
what about in kashmir, their tactics seem better than Para SF

During OP BABAGUND, 2019 when the CRPF bus was ambushed, 9 Para SF and MARCOs were deployed. The MARCOs had EOD guys on the ground and a sniper team that executed one of the two terrorists. The other was killed also by MARCOs when 9 Para failed to engage the terrorists and the MARCO officer and his buddy left their line of fire to overcome the threat and kill him. Both the sniper and Lt Cdr were awarded Nao Sena medals

The operation recently in Shok Baba Forest in extreme terrain where the MARCO was able to not only command and coordinate the whole team alone (good job for an officer) but also provided emergency medical care to the fallen army guy whilst in a firefight in unforgiving terrain. He surely had good communication and medical equipment and better tactical procedures, use of BP shields etc.

Kumaoni

During OP BABAGUND, 2019 when the CRPF bus was ambushed, 9 Para SF and MARCOs were deployed. The MARCOs had EOD guys on the ground and a sniper team that executed one of the two terrorists. The other was killed also by MARCOs when 9 Para failed to engage the terrorists and the MARCO officer and his buddy left their line of fire to overcome the threat and kill him. Both the sniper and Lt Cdr were awarded Nao Sena medals

The operation recently in Shok Baba Forest in extreme terrain where the MARCO was able to not only command and coordinate the whole team alone (good job for an officer) but also provided emergency medical care to the fallen army guy whilst in a firefight in unforgiving terrain. He surely had good communication and medical equipment and better tactical procedures, use of BP shields etc.
These are just minor ops compared to what Para has done. Paras operate in the toughest environments. Have faced and chased 20-30 teerorosts with 6 man squads.

This shok baba forest operation, if what your saying is indeed true than MARCOS operators and SOPs are on par with their contemporaries.

Kumaoni

MARCOs has a sniper team? Hopefully they use better sniper rifles than the ones para have, which can’t even go past 500 meters. If sniping culture is getting popular in MARCOS, this is another great sign.

Unfortunately though, these aren’t really SOF operations and such operations that you listed are tactical ops withzero strategic consequence in nature. There SOPs and tactics seem to be far better than what Paras do, who do the same 6 man brute force commando style charge on a militant hideout.

Bototm line- @adgpi take notes