Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

"It was time for a much-needed hot meal. The commandos’ backpacks
held hexamine fuel tablets along with cooking stoves. A quick lunch was
rustled up using the smokeless, odourless, long-burning tablets. The meals,
ready-to-eat packs, contained rajma–pulao."

"Some of the men had puris and chutney for dinner as they prepared to go
without sleep for the third night straight."

this made me think if we even have MREs or not ,they are eating puri and chutney while conducting ops in mayanmar
Mfs living my dream life eating panipuri while eliminating terrorists

DIE UwU

Country flag
Mfs living my dream life eating panipuri while eliminating terrorists
Bro puri is different from panipuri.
If you look up ,it looks similar in pic .
But they are more close to roti/paratha then that crunchy shell you see in panipuri,.
Its like a type of bread .

ManhattanProject

Country flag

this made me think if we even have MREs or not ,they are eating puri and chutney while conducting ops in mayanmar
I want aaloo paratha and dahi as MRE and i want Steve1989MREinfo to review it.

Blood+

Country flag

No wonder our lads look like fucking twigs, motherfuckers have got no concept of a balanced meal.

Blood+

Country flag
rajma has plenty protein
Dude, it's basic knowledge that it's not just the protein that's important, but rather their amino acid profile (as in, how many of the 20 amino acids they contain and in what measure) and their bioavailability!!

Plant proteins are notorious for being deficient in multiple amino acids (the most prominent being Methionine, which is essential for muscle gain). Heck, plant foods are classified as incomplete proteins for this very reason.

Animal-sourced proteins, on the other hand, are rich in all 20 amino acids, making them the superior source of protein by far for building up your strength and muscle mass.

Watch this:

and this:

Last edited:

Kumaoni

I don't know how to say this without sounding like a condescending bastard, but really, did you take up Biology in your school?
I mean, it's basic knowledge that it's not just the protein that's important, but rather their amino acid profile (as in, how many of the 20 amino acids they contain and in what measure) and their bioavailability!!

Plant proteins are notorious for being deficient in multiple amino acids (the most prominent being Methionine, which is essential for muscle gain). Heck, plant foods are classified as incomplete proteins for this very reason.

Animal-sourced proteins, on the other hand, are rich in all 20 amino acids, making them the superior source of protein by far for building up your strength and muscle mass.

Watch this:

and this:
I never denied that animal protien was superior, but rather that rajma is a good source of protein. This is why meat eating soldiers are far more better built than veg

Blood+

Country flag
I never denied that animal protien was superior, but rather that rajma is a good source of protein. This is why meat eating soldiers are far more better built than veg
Well said. The problem with plant protein is its relatively low absorption rate on top of its amino acid deficiency.

Blood+

Country flag
Meat is an important pant of Pahadi diets. I eat both plant rate and meat based proteins
Excellent. Same here, I try to take in 1.5 grams of protein per kg of my body weight. I thought of hopping on Creatine and whey protein isolates but then decided against it, don't wanna go bald just yet.

Kumaoni

Excellent. Same here, I try to take in 1.5 grams of protein per kg of my body weight. I thought of hopping on Creatine and whey protein isolates but then decided against it, don't wanna go bald just yet.
Why do you have balding in your family? I take whey and have reported zero hair loss but I also have very good hair on both sides

kaboom

Country flag

Blood+

Country flag
Why do you have balding in your family? I take whey and have reported zero hair loss but I also have very good hair on both sides
Not on my dad's side, no. My grandpa died at 98 and had a full head of hair. But the guys on my mom's side on the otjer hand, well, none of their hair lasted past their mid 20s.

Kumaoni

Not on my dad's side, no. My grandpa died at 98 and had a full head of hair. But the guys on my mom's side on the otjer hand, well, none of their hair lasted past their mid 20s.
Ugh oh, time for fin and minox