Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Indian Army officers before 2003…Iraqis are trained by us they will give a bloody nose to Amrekans!!

Before Ukraine..What can a small drone with payload of 4 kgs do hahahaha

Before the last Isaraeli conflict…Armour is the only God of conflict.

Before Boris lost respect…T90s gonna roll all over in any battlefield we go to!

Like a particular community cashes the land harvested by their forefathers for money for ash same way the new generation of Dumb officers have led us to this stage cashing in the respect earned by the previous generation.

This is not the Army of Sam Bahadur and i have doubts what would happen if we clash with a Titan!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Bhaisahab equipment dekh rahe ho? Its probably to confuse the infiltrators into thinking they belong on the same team.

View attachment 212432
I am ashamed of the fact that I pay lacs of rupees of tax for this shit equipped Army when my future kids wont even get free education and proper free healthcare!

Shame!

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Sir I may not be that matured but his videos are literally the worse mental exercises ever exists
He speaks like an asshole I mean Iyer he simply doesn't have iota of knowledge regarding Indian defense
Well he does actually. Look at his podcasts regarding military history and military policy making. He actually makes alot of sense.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Sir i am also not very smart but i like listening to him more than most Majors of Indian Army.
Definitely but the point I'd he speaks like we can convert greenpine radar tech into fighter fcr
We don't have airborne radar
Indian subs can't talk with our bases
Our systems which include Russian American Isreali French can't talk and communicate coz they belong to different countries
And many other things

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Definitely but the point I'd he speaks like we can convert greenpine radar tech into fighter fcr
We don't have airborne radar
Indian subs can't talk with our bases
Our systems which include Russian American Isreali French can't talk and communicate coz they belong to different countries
And many other things
He made a case in sham sharma podcast that the QUAD navies must have capability to fire each other's missiles remotely