Indian Special Forces

kaboom

Country flag
Was there a cross border raid recently?

I don't really trust either of these sources

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Media needs to cover this shit and do some actual duty work . Its even stranger than not even the media covering opposition is following this
No one gives a shit truth is that brother it's a small matter for opposition and can backfire so they won't get there hands dirty and defence journalism is already shit here you have too much hope

jai jaganath

Country flag
Now tell me there is no corruption and lobbying in army
Tell me our army is most honest and besht in world like fanbois
Really are they even in sense can't they see proper helmet with comtacs of the particular person and think about it rather their unnecessary jetpack which is not being ordered by Britishers themselves
I mean pls tell me which army can go this low

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Really are they even in sense can't they see proper helmet with comtacs of the particular person and think about it rather their unnecessary jetpack which is not being ordered by Britishers themselves
Only hope is the next coming of Netaji , maybe some nationalist uncorruptible nibba in our generation will fix it

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Our most revered General mr Navarane has a corruption case against him while he was the one looking after the housing projects for army .It involved the building of a 16 story flat meant for mil persons and it was find out that the whole construction was violation to building regulatory rules.An FIR was charged against him in one of the neighbouring police station of mine some years before and heard he personally flown to Kerala High court with a request to quash the FIR