Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag

I think its the other way around
Like I said, no seriousness at all. No matter what mental gymnastics one tries to use to justify this you won’t find any respectable militaries playing these games

the Indian military is quickly transforming into a LARPer force, everything seems to be for show and there’s no substance behind any of it

Just waiting for IA to get to this level now:

abingdonboy

Country flag
Well they designed one shit bpj but ofc army's requirements
Like he said the SMPP BPJ ordered by the IA is not their own design but what they got the contract to manufacture based on DRDO designs from IA specs

SMPP have perfectly modern PCs in their portfolio, what they are delivering to the IA is based on IA’s 1980s level thinking

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Like he said the SMPP BPJ ordered by the IA is not their own design but what they got the contract to manufacture based on DRDO designs from IA specs

SMPP have perfectly modern PCs in their portfolio, what they are delivering to the IA is based on IA’s 1980s level thinking
We need more new generation generals and an update to all nda and other cources need to stay updated

abingdonboy

Country flag
This is something I was expecting for future infantry
Not that whole body shit where a person can't turn properly
How come generals choose that thing didn't they get even a simple logic of its disadvantages
Pot bellied generals haven’t fought a day in their lives, some CT/COIN/peacekeeping deployments aren’t war fighting.

their simple brains come up with protection specs based on brochure figures and they demand that from designers

meanwhile ~30 years ago modern militaries identified mobility was just as important as protection hence why high cuts and shooter cut low profile PCs came about

if you gave $100bn to these clowns they’d still deliver this as their ‘future’ soldier system (just maybe with some more modern elbow pads)

278019F0-4398-4FEE-A5C8-C491D042E36D.jpeg

abingdonboy

Country flag
I remember that for a LONG time on these forums the mobility argument was refuted as ‘onto for western soldiers’ and many pointed to Russia’s equally junk standards as proof india was doing it right. Well Russia fought some serious conflicts, invested heavily in their military and we don’t see these arguments anymore

B8DD0175-1A7E-487B-957A-8CD40F7E63F8.jpeg

7D8C12A0-2CD7-4D9E-8F78-6B0EA22A752C.jpeg

Spadex

Country flag
DMRs with iron sights? Superior genetics/training strikes again. Is there nothing PARA SF aren’t gods at?
22 Raj rif are operating with special forces during a joint exercise. SF don't have sig. (In the pics atleast)

Yes airborne got some ( from the first batch) as they are considered infantry soldiers, however all airborne are converted into SF so their is that