Indian Special Forces

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

Man we aren't even in competition with them in terms of mordenisation we are way behind
And this is when the Israelis, Americans and French are willing to share (most of) their SF techniques and tech with us, through joint exercises and training. China has to do tremendous spying and bribery to get access to even a fraction of the knowledge that's readily available to our guys.

Although to be fair, we don't know how good the Chinese are in terms of training and combat readiness, even for their SF. There's been no information to suggest that they can carry out complex operations. The PLA's record in Africa in the face of actual firefights is abysmal.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They don’t seem any closer to fulfilling the point of the AFSOD- a full fledged tri-service command, this many years down the road this ad-hoc trail unit seems like it’s limping along purely out of inertia, what’s the end goal now?
To chill over tea Naa on serious note there seems to be something happening on afsod front as cds made clear that theatarization will happen no matter what

abingdonboy

Country flag
Looks like an entire team was wiped out by a IED or maybe even suicide vest, 5 SF confirmed KIA

Brave men fighting the good fight, no unit is immune from casualties and explosives are perhaps the most tricky to combat. Not the right time perhaps but I wonder if they had a MWD/K9 with them, a lot of houses in early days of GWOT were detonated with teams inside, this lead to the advancement of MWDs wherein multipurpose MWDs a usually part of most foreword Ops. But like I said, sh!t happens and no one can be immune from the hits, a huge loss for these teams.

don’t let anyone tell you a prosperous Pakistan is in India’s interests. Get them on their knees and then pound them into the dirt. Only when they are begging for mercy can ‘talks’ even be entertained

Kumaoni

Looks like an entire team was wiped out but a IED or maybe even suicide vest, 5 SF confirmed KIA

besve men fighting the good fight, no unit is immune from casualties and explosives are perhaps the most tricky to combat. Not the right time perhaps but I wonder if they had a MWD/K9 with them, a lot of houses in early days of GWOT were detonated with teams inside, this lead to the advancement of MWDs wherein multipurpose MWDs a usually part of most foreword Ops. But like I said, sh!t happens and no one can be immune from the hits, a huge loss for these teams.

don’t let anyone tell you a prosperous Pakistan is in India’s interests.
Totally avoidable too, just look the poonch attack a week ago.

These kind of tactics will get ANY army killed, Amerimutts knew this so they started using drones and AFs, something the IA refuses to do

Articles