Indian Special Forces

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Earlier there is a 10 para sf guy i don't know it's fake or genuine on this insta page he told we have everything than i send a message to this page in some operations only difference between ParaSf and RR soldier is Tavor rifle he didn't reply back

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Earlier there is a 10 para sf guy i don't know it's fake or genuine on this insta page he told we have everything than i send a message to this page in some operations only difference between ParaSf and RR soldier is Tavor rifle he didn't reply back
10 or 3 l, there is a 3 guy on Insta

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
I just checked. I think this guy is from Himachal and he has posted this on behalf of an SF operator. He doesn't claim to be SF himself. This guy perhaps know a few people. I once heard him on Instagram live.
What I know to get so far is he bring guys to his for questions sessions I don't know these are retired or in duty or he just make things himself

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Give them Halo fuel rod cannons and the entire world will be ours.
You know what one of the funniest things are . According to him , he used a scar 16 and he belonged to either 9 or 4 . But it is well known that FN scar is an overly complicated system so much so that even the SEALs complained about it and also its operational efficiency and performance in deserts and colder areas are questionable.
Due to complaints of them jamming