Indian Special Forces

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Few members here tried that, you can read through this thread (12 or so pages)
What a wild ride that thread was.
We DFI nibbas are also detective

I feel bad now because I accidentally derailed the thread which is why it got locked, I apologise.

We have cross verification evidences from suppliers, the buttstock in the recent DEfExpo AR was also from Magpul.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Killbot

Country flag
You know where I figured out that that 'anecdote' was fake?

When he said 'high ranking EnEmY oFfiCiAl.' And then there was the fucking tree🤣🤣🤣... For fucks sake, make it sound realistic at least. Also, when the commander, who doesn't know what the fuck is going on on ground zero, ignoring the operatives request to exfil.

Ambushing a convoy carrying a high ranking enemy official (not military officer, terrorist, politician, etc, but official. Come on dude...) with as many guys as can fit on a fucking tree?? That seems like something right outta Rambo.

And why the fuck would you be waiting with your dick in your hand for a fucking ambush?? For two days at that... If you don't have precise intel on a military convoy, you have no business being there. And how does the schedule just get moved back by TWO DAYS?? That didn't hit any alarms?? When will our instagram fanboys learn..

Killbot

Country flag

When he said 'high ranking EnEmY oFfiCiAl.' And then there was the fucking tree🤣🤣🤣... For fucks sake, make it sound realistic at least. Also, when the commander, who doesn't know what the fuck is going on on ground zero, ignoring the operatives request to exfil.

Ambushing a convoy carrying a high ranking enemy official (not military officer, terrorist, politician, etc, but official. Come on dude...) with as many guys as can fit on a fucking tree?? That seems like something right outta Rambo.

And why the fuck would you be waiting with your dick in your hand for a fucking ambush?? For two days at that... If you don't have precise intel on a military convoy, you have no business being there. And how does the schedule just get moved back by TWO DAYS?? That didn't hit any alarms?? When will our instagram fanboys learn..
I wonder what the fucking "tree" was meant to do here in his story, And no operative would be bitching over 2 days of lost meals.
I just noticed.

Bro, this is fucking priceless...

He said: "During my TRAINING PERIOD"..

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO 🤣 💀 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯💯💯🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

YOU SENT A FUCKING TRAINEE TO AMBUSH A CONVOY IN ENEMY TERRITORY...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Phantom sierra

Country flag

Insta fanboys will never learn, what do u expect from people who think asking for better equipped and a structured sf is anti army

Immanuel

Country flag
Most likely being made by PLRS. But I'd have liked to see a magnified sight, preferably a 1-6x LPVO on the Tavors. Because despite being compact, bullpups aren't ideal for CQB. Most of the gun is behind your main hand. Which means that part isn't maneuverable. And then there is the problem of overpenetration as the muzzle velocity of a bullet out of an 18.5" barrel will be around 3000 fps with 62gr 5.56. A compact AR-15 style weapon would be much better as it would be more maneuverable and bullet would have a much lower muzzle velocity. ~2500-2600 fps with 10.5"/11.5" barrel is ideal, as it is the minimum velocity required for fragmentation of 5.56mm bullet upon impact. Anything lower and you'll leave just a tiny hole that may or may not kill the enemy. That is why I've been shilling for Car-816 so much. A quality AR-15 style SBR for around $1150 is a steal. Applications with SF are plenty. IWI Arad with 11.5" barrel is even better as the 11.5" barrel is the most ideal SBR barrel length.
I doubt that, not a rifles expert, I think the Israeli's are doing quite good with the Tavors and X-95s and they were designed from the ground up for CQB.

Gessler

Country flag
I doubt that, not a rifles expert, I think the Israeli's are doing quite good with the Tavors and X-95s and they were designed from the ground up for CQB.
It is so good for CQB that Israel's own SF don't use it.

To expand....

Bullpups (not Tavors but in general, going back to AUG days) as a CQB-oriented concept were thought up during the times when regular platforms were all battle rifle-length like M16A2.

Since then advances in metallurgy & gas system design, together with new ammo types ensured that even short-barrel carbines could be properly employed in CQB without compromising on muzzle velocity, or being unable to successfully suppress as was the case with early AR-15 pattern CQBRs like XM4. So today with likes of HK416D and DD Mk.18 available, one need not look to bullpups as an answer for CQB. In fact the more evenly-spread weight & mass distribution makes regular rifles like AR-15s more suitable.

That's why pretty much all SOFs in the world worth their pennies - including those from countries that otherwise issue bullpups to regular infantry (like UK, Israel, Australia, France until recently etc.), routinely use only AR-15 based platforms for their assaulters.

So while IWI successfully made Indian SF the guinea pig for Tavors (we were among first to adopt it), Israel's own SFs to this day prefer AR-15s as their go-to rifle platform. Rarely are any Tavors seen, outnumbered by M4s perhaps 20 to 1 - either in military SOF and also Yamam. And you bet your a$$ it's not cuz of lack of funds or procurement lethargy.

Killbot

Country flag
They were designed to be a standard issue infantry rifle. The IDF infantry use M4s and CAR-15s for CQB. Some units like YAMAM, EITAN, etc use Mk.18 CQBR, which is a short barrel M4 (10.3" barrel). Being replaced by IWI Arad. Yamam even has some 8" barrel AR-15s.. Dont know the maker.

Narendra s rawat

Country flag
It is so good for CQB that Israel's own SF don't use it.

To expand....

Bullpups (not Tavors but in general, going back to AUG days) as a CQB-oriented concept were thought up during the times when regular platforms were all battle rifle-length like M16A2.

Since then advances in metallurgy & gas system design, together with new ammo types ensured that even short-barrel carbines could be properly employed in CQB without compromising on muzzle velocity, or being unable to successfully suppress as was the case with early AR-15 pattern CQBRs like XM4. So today with likes of HK416D and DD Mk.18 available, one need not look to bullpups as an answer for CQB. In fact the more evenly-spread weight & mass distribution makes regular rifles like AR-15s more suitable.

That's why pretty much all SOFs in the world worth their pennies - including those from countries that otherwise issue bullpups to regular infantry (like UK, Israel, Australia, France until recently etc.), routinely use only AR-15 based platforms for their assaulters.

So while IWI successfully made Indian SF the guinea pig for Tavors (we were among first to adopt it), Israel's own SFs to this day prefer AR-15s as their go-to rifle platform. Rarely are any Tavors seen, outnumbered by M4s perhaps 20 to 1 - either in military SOF and also Yamam. And you bet your a$$ it's not cuz of lack of funds or procurement lethargy.

Tar 21 is dropped project of IDF while X95(micro Tar) is still going strong.
Isreal top most SF shayetet-13 and Sayeret Matkal preferred AK Over M4 till 2010.
94b263jm21841.jpg

Preference over AK in SF kept the Galil project alive.
images (17).jpeg

There paratrooper have always been a big fan of the M4 after AK which they carried till 2000 when M4 was issued as primary rifle for IDF, and will not give it up for the Micro- Tavor. like they have not let go of there AK till M4 was proved itself in combat.
X95 is most common rifle among IDF
50a68369ecad04146600000c.jpeg

There SF after 2010 have taken the M4 and x95 in sizeable numbers and still they have AK in there inventory.
main-qimg-ddc9b5abfe3739883764fb4ad60efdeb.png

they have not replaced M4 for X95 is same why we have not replaced all our tar 21 after inducting M4. Member of SF are often resilient about there choice of weapon. 20 in 1 X95 is exaggeration imo it somewhere 5 in 1 in service that is still better number them Car15 which saw vary limited to no service compared to AK in shayetet-13.

Killbot

Country flag
Tar 21 is dropped project of IDF while X95(micro Tar) is still going strong.
Isreal top most SF shayetet-13 and Sayeret Matkal preferred AK Over M4 till 2010.
View attachment 71350
Preference over AK in SF kept the Galil project alive.
View attachment 71351
There paratrooper have always been a big fan of the M4 after AK which they carried till 2000 when M4 was issued as primary rifle for IDF, and will not give it up for the Micro- Tavor. like they have not let go of there AK till M4 was proved itself in combat.
X95 is most common rifle among IDF
View attachment 71358
There SF after 2010 have taken the M4 and x95 in sizeable numbers and still they have AK in there inventory.
View attachment 71359
they have not replaced M4 for X95 is same why we have not replaced all our tar 21 after inducting M4. Member of SF are often resilient about there choice of weapon. 20 in 1 X95 is exaggeration imo it somewhere 5 in 1 in service that is still better number them Car15 which saw vary limited to no service compared to AK in shayetet-13.
X-95 in IDF SF service is extremely limited.

Shayetet 13 uses AKs and Galil MARs and some ACEs. Sayeret Matkal uses M4s, CQBRs and recently IWI Arad. Yamam use CQBRs and Arads. X95 use is extremely limited. Like Galil SARs in Para SF. There are a few lying around, but not really used all that much.

Articles