Not open for further replies.

rishivashista13

Country flag
Photo from Gen Rawat meet in Kashmir.
look at it, What's K Force ???

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Didnt understand the Nope. Thats what i said.

And not just 65 and 71. They have been deployed in 68 and Siachen and Kargil as well.
They weren't used where they were supposed to be used. In Tibet. We should have returned the favor to China for inflaming and arming the North East separatists over decades.

Supply AKs and explosives to Tibetans and watch them turn Tibet into a flaming nightmare for the Chinese. Instead Indian mandarins faffed around and did not fully utilize the 'Tutu Army' letting generational nationalism die out and younger Tibetans become uninterested in Tibetan freedom.

rkhanna

Country flag
They weren't used where they were supposed to be used. In Tibet. We should have returned the favor to China for inflaming and arming the North East separatists over decades.

Supply AKs and explosives to Tibetans and watch them turn Tibet into a flaming nightmare for the Chinese. Instead Indian mandarins faffed around and did not fully utilize the 'Tutu Army' letting generational nationalism die out and younger Tibetans become uninterested in Tibetan freedom.
Actually lol the SFF has done exactly what you have said in the 80's and 90's. Often they did it without official sanction and made up their own mission orders. The Chinese protested heavily after which the SFF was officially removed from Army ORBAT and transfered to the Cabinet Secretariat (i.e RAW)

A couple of ex SFF Tibetian affsars are family friends - Younger Tibetians, specially the Khampas Tribe are still extremely nationalistic and militant. There are enough segments of the security apparatus who are doing a decent job (discretely) of keep that Zeal alive.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Actually lol the SFF has done exactly what you have said in the 80's and 90's. Often they did it without official sanction and made up their own mission orders. The Chinese protested heavily after which the SFF was officially removed from Army ORBAT and transfered to the Cabinet Secretariat (i.e RAW)

A couple of ex SFF Tibetian affsars are family friends - Younger Tibetians, specially the Khampas Tribe are still extremely nationalistic and militant. There are enough segments of the security apparatus who are doing a decent job (discretely) of keep that Zeal alive.
There you go. Meanwhile NSCN(K) is still funded by China and Tibet has no Kashmir like situation. Dams being built up there will affect our water supply unless we interve using covert measures.

We need to start mass uprising and give arms and ammunition to the groups there. Force Chinese to respond militarily and then call for International intervention in Tibet. Let US gouge China using trade and let us aggressively take up their market.

Obtain concessions on water supply and keep pushing the insurgency in Tibet.

BTW here is your next generation of Tibetans.

https://www.outlookindia.com/newssc...iages-among-han-and-tibetans-in-tibet/1576208

Bonus : Watch how Hong Kong situation is dealt with by the International community for better perspective.

Last edited:

Anathema

Country flag
Colonel Sangram Singh during his deployment in Kashmir with 10 PARA Special Forces Commandos.
He was later awarded the Shaurya Chakra for his indomitable bravery on 2000 and he led multiple operations with one being a Black Op in PoK which broke the backbone of LeT.

Such a sad ending for such a brave man!! May he live forever

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Where should I post the CT Ops pictures ? There are many interesting things happening these days. Old thread is permanently closed or what ? I can post new pics in Glorious Army of Hind thread if everyone is ok. @LurkerBaba @sayareakd @Yusuf
There is a CT ops thread.. it was active until Special forces thread came.. check in the Indian Army thread.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Where should I post the CT Ops pictures ? There are many interesting things happening these days. Old thread is permanently closed or what ? I can post new pics in Glorious Army of Hind thread if everyone is ok. @LurkerBaba @sayareakd @Yusuf
Go for it bro, miss your regular CT pics, after so many years guys are actually getting decent kit and developing good tactics. Want to see the fruits!

Janardan Shukla

Very very unlikely. They may exist in some ultra secret unit somewhere so maybe like 10 units but besides that no.

Indian SF are easily 20-30 years behind their western counterparts. Haven’t even seen them use dual tube NVGs yet !
Thanks. By the way I have some inkling that newly formed AFSOD have them. Any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles