Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
Indo US Joint Exercise VajraPrahar started today at Mahajan ranges Rajasthan with hoisting of National Flags & playing of National Anthems of both nations. US SF team arrived yesterday & familiarised with Indian Para SF team. Aims to Enhance Interoperability & Mil to Mil Co-op.
DscV7pcVYAEZlAq.jpg
DscV6UdU4AAvoQy.jpg
DscV4_xUwAAf5VS.jpg
DscbukHWoAEe6hr.jpg

MARCOSfan

Country flag

binayak95

Country flag

rishivashista13

Country flag
Meh, US SF use Belgian, German and Austrian small arms- especially their most elite units.

It’s more like “here’s our stuff, let’s see the rubbish you use, we’ve seen it in our history books”
Oh!! Come on bro, say it for "Uzi" but not for "Tavor and MP 9"

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

abingdonboy

Country flag
Indo- US Military Exercise Vajra Prahar 2018 Enters Third Day
Oh look at that. Utterly humiliated by relative equipment levels, what a surprise /s.

It’s completely unfathomable to me that the leadership in India has ignored these strategic assets to such a degree for so long, it is a scandal of immense proportion.

Since the very first Vajra Prahar exercises have they got ANY new gear? I have really tried to find it but there seems to be 0 change in 10+ years. Unbelievable.

I hope no one tries to justify this or downplay it now. Every single time there are joint exercises like this the Indian side is humiliated, ignoring the problem won’t make it go away.

Just carrying a Tavor doesn’t make you special forces ffs.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

Ex #VajraPrahar2018. 21 नवम्बर 18 को सैनिकों ने छोटे शस्त्र और स्नाइपर फायरिंग का प्रशिक्षण किया। दोनों दल आपसी तालमेल और संयुक्त प्रयास से एक उच्च स्तर के प्रशिक्षण की ओर अग्रसर हैं। #IndianArmy #USArmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles