India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
So, as expected Lara Seligman's (F16 story...arms lobbyist) twitter followership has increased a THOUSAND fold!!!!
Isn't this a cheap way to suddenly become 'famous' and kickstart a career????

Just like experimental drugs that are normally tried on third world population....it's always risk-free to try out 'unproven' theories on third world countries......and expect a big windfall!!!
and low cost when it comes to test tangible assets.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Khalilzad advises Islamabad to change policy on Afghanistan
Usman Khan
12 hours ago

Photo: ISPR

US Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation Zalmay Khalilzad met Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa at the GHQ on Friday.

According to the ISPR, the army chief and Khalilzad discussed the security situation in the region and the Afghan peace process.

The US special representative appreciated Pakistan’s efforts for peace in the region.

Khalilzad, who has been trying to reach a peace deal with Taliban to end the 18-year-long war in Afghanistan, reached Pakistan Friday morning.

He also met Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and briefed him on discussions with prominent Afghan leaders on his recent trip to Kabul.

“Pakistan wishes well for peace and stability in Afghanistan which would directly benefit Pakistan’s own vision for economic and human development,” Qureshi told Khalilzad.

Photo credit: Foreign office

Before leaving for Pakistan, Khalilzad spoke with youth from Bamiyan, Jawzjan and Parwan provinces in a video conference.

According to Afghan Tolo News, Khalilzad advised Pakistan to change its policy towards Afghanistan; otherwise, “Islamabad and Washington’s ties will not improve.”

“We support this and are seeking that an agreement be reached between Afghanistan and Pakistan that can result in peace and (can stop) the interference Pakistan has made in Afghanistan and I have been a witness of their (Pakistani’s) negative activities,” Tolo News quoted Khalilzad as saying.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/04/khalilzad-advises-islamabad-to-change-policy-on-afghanistan/

So this means US actively recognizes the negative role played by Pakistan in Afghanistan internal affairs. U.S. way of saying to Pakistan "Sudhar Jao"

Sehwag123

Generally when auditing of inventory occurs , the concerned officer signs some physical documents and confirms the fact that no loss has occurred or anything has been misplaced . I don't know how things work in defence ? If US auditors have signed some documents and there is no loss of F-16 why are Pakis uploading soft copy of it ? Why are they retweeting third party report ?

Kiran Ks

Country flag
For god's sake, stop with this F16 talk. The thread's getting boring.

The IAF twice said it in their briefings and even the PM said it ffs.

I know who I'd rather believe from the above two and a lame ass journo from US who can't name her source.

[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Army Totals Imp Pakistan Post On LoC

The Army totalled a Pakistan army post instrumental in shelling forward positions and civilian areas along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch sector of Jammu division on Friday. Monnowal, which lies on the opposite side of Digawar sector on LoC, was used by Pakistan to target civilians. Indian troops targeted the Monnowal post with precision fire and the post was said to go up in flames. It was the eighth Pakistani army post targeted in the last three days.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guys are personal messages / Chat secure on this Forum?
Private chat were not safe on the PDF. I want to share something which I don't wanna post on thread.
Few members will get messages.
I have seen something spectacular yesterday evening.
Count me in as well please.
PKMKB

sorcerer

Country flag
Private chat were not safe on the PDF. I want to share something which I don't wanna post on thread.
Goood......,.................
Pkmkb

sorcerer

Country flag
Bilal.... Is already exercising certain rights....
Is USA prepping him up?

BigB.India

Our COAS is in USA,
Last night emergency meeting.
Yesterday after more than a month F-16 count.

Something is cooking....do don know...

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
As per information based on the way supplies are thrusted towards heated zone..its gonna stretch lot longer than what we think.

Now its upto bakis how far they can go since they are getting short of ammos right now
Not so soon! Pak exports more defence equipment specially artillery ammo than India! In addition to meeting the demands of Pakistan Defense Forces, POF products are in service with over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas. Ammunition and rifles have been exported to countries such as Iraq, Croatia and Afghanistan.

Thus they have plenty in reserve. Probably exports may be affected in the long run as they may need to divert it to their Eastern border. That would probably take another 3 to 6 months at the present level of expenditure.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Not so soon! Pak exports more defence equipment specially artillery ammo than India! In addition to meeting the demands of Pakistan Defense Forces, POF products are in service with over 40 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas. Ammunition and rifles have been exported to countries such as Iraq, Croatia and Afghanistan.

Thus they have plenty in reserve. Probably exports may be affected in the long run as they may need to divert it to their Eastern border. That would probably take another 3 to 6 months at the present level of expenditure.
Isn't Pakistani industry in crisis right now? They have bee strggling with raw materials for a while. Could their reserves be pretty low instead?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
do share on msg buddy...。...........

singhboy98

Country flag
That is not fair. You cannot just bait us and then leave us hanging like that:biggrin2:

VehlaBanda

Thoda tone down krke hi bta dena....

Waise my blood group is bjp+
Toh koi chinta ki baat nhi hai....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Nannu marchipoka macha.[emoji6]

cyclops

Country flag
How can you infer this is pentagon?

Did pentagon guys told you that this is their version?

The truth is already out and IAF briefed the media. Pakistanis with the help of some American daddies are making this circus, so that their prestige will be intact.

Every one know these are the same guys who lost an F16 to Mig 23.
We have done a great job by allowing Americans to count f-16s.this means no f-16 hit.pakistan should tell the world about the second pilot.there are two problems.if other jet is Indian and pilot died than it will create anger in India and India will surely attack Pakistan which we don't want.if the pilot of second jet is Pakistani,it will again create anger and Pakistan will be forced to do something because of public.both cases will not help Pakistan.i think Pakistan will reveal all information but after election.we are hoping for a Congress win but before election,pm modi can initiate another limited conflict.right now situation is not good for both countries.this f-16 story has created a hostile situation again.
For the umpteenth time, both US & Pakistan are prolific liars and have lied before for the purpose of saving face wrt F-16 being shot down.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/0...Pakistani-F-16-US-in-a-coverup/8251553579200/

Pakistan's attempt to cover up the accident was assisted by some Pentagon and State Department officials who felt the false report of a Soviet 'kill' might help promote Pakistan's bid to acquire sophisticated U.S.-made AWACS radar airplanes, administration sources told United Press International.

However, Pakistan first concocted the story primarily to 'save face' and prevent any embarrassment of its Air Force, which has created an F-16 craze among the Pakistani people, they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles