India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Yes, but not alarming at the moment where exports of ammo is concerned. This is mainly due to global monetary tightening, increased oil prices, and reduced investor confidence which have negatively impacted import of raw materials for manufacture of defence equipment but to a small extent. The effects will be felt a few months hence especially if they continue to stay on the FATF gray list or worse if they are included on the FATF black list.
What are the chances them getting on the black list ? Would Uncle Sam, KSA and Chinks allow it ?

VehlaBanda

Now every one is speaking Telugu :pound:
@SREEKAR you might as well send it in Telugu script
నాకు కూడా పంపండి
Yeh north indians specially punjabis k sath na insafi hai ...Jinhe koi aur zabaan nhi aati....And jinke liye har south indian madrasi hai....U cruel madrassis....
@SREEKAR Veerey please das de mainu v...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

White Wolf

Country flag
Guys are personal messages / Chat secure on this Forum?
Private chat were not safe on the PDF. I want to share something which I don't wanna post on thread.
Few members will get messages.
I have seen something spectacular yesterday evening.
Include me too bro :hail::hail:

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Yeh north indians specially punjabis k sath na insafi hai ...Jinhe koi aur zabaan nhi aati....And jinke liye har south indian madrasi hai....U cruel madrassis....
@SREEKAR Veerey please das de mainu v...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Once Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and some parts of Andhra was under the province of Madras. Hence the name "madrasi"...but recently keralites are popularly called "മല്ലൂസ്"...(mallus)

Mikesingh

Country flag
What are the chances them getting on the black list ? Would Uncle Sam, KSA and Chinks allow it ?
Uncle Sam, KSA and Chinks have little or no influence with the FATF singly or collectively. It currently comprises 36 member jurisdictions including India, 2 regional organisations representing most major financial centres in all parts of the globe, two with observer status, nine associate members and 23 observer organizations. That's a huge number of countries and organizations. So Chinks or KSA trying to influence them is out of the question.

sorcerer

Country flag
But why is porki economy so f****d up now?
Cuz..one Indian thrust on pakis was against the economic foundations of pakistan. GoI was very specific in that areas.

India selectively gamed some vectors of pakis and kiilled it...especially a few remaining industries of pakis with some policy changes for our industries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles