India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Wolf

Country flag
We have done a great job by allowing Americans to count f-16s.this means no f-16 hit.pakistan should tell the world about the second pilot.there are two problems.if other jet is Indian and pilot died than it will create anger in India and India will surely attack Pakistan which we don't want.if the pilot of second jet is Pakistani,it will again create anger and Pakistan will be forced to do something because of public.both cases will not help Pakistan.i think Pakistan will reveal all information but after election.we are hoping for a Congress win but before election,pm modi can initiate another limited conflict.right now situation is not good for both countries.this f-16 story has created a hostile situation again.
What do you mean to say?? You think India abandoned it's pilot captured by Pakistani forces then you are wrong to the core dude, India never leaves a soldier behind. There was no other jet that entered paki airscape as claimed by your Ghaffor.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
We have done a great job by allowing Americans to count f-16s.this means no f-16 hit.pakistan should tell the world about the second pilot.there are two problems.if other jet is Indian and pilot died than it will create anger in India and India will surely attack Pakistan which we don't want.if the pilot of second jet is Pakistani,it will again create anger and Pakistan will be forced to do something because of public.both cases will not help Pakistan.i think Pakistan will reveal all information but after election.we are hoping for a Congress win but before election,pm modi can initiate another limited conflict.right now situation is not good for both countries.this f-16 story has created a hostile situation again.
Work on your script. Don't post the first draft.

Longewala

Country flag
And at the end of it all, your senior officials start off statements with "Allah be praised"

The situation is a lot less good for one of the two countries, sadly for you.

***Vo!D***

We have done a great job by allowing Americans to count f-16s.this means no f-16 hit".
You're conveniently forgetting something. There is absolutely no evidence that the audit did indeed happen besides "he said/she said" conjecture put out by someone with shaky credibility. What adds suspicion to this story is your own Ghafoora's comedy act. I mean, really? he being the DG of your ISPR had to learn about the "counting of F-16s" through a third party source who apparently got that news from her unnamed sources? I mean, there's lies, white lies and then there's Pakistani propaganda with more holes than Swiss cheese. Add this to all of the flip flops so far and the BS becomes brighter than daylight.

NairBrigade

Country flag
Unlike your honorless army that abandoned the Northern Light Infantry soldiers to die on the icy Kargil heights claiming them to be “terrorists”, we are not in the business of abandoning our warriors when the going gets tough.

If we have martyrs, we declare them and bury them with full military honors as every soldier deserves. We don’t abandon them to rot away because it is convenient

Spindrift

So you are admitting that there was a second pilot and that he is deceased?

Also, the information that you are referring to about the US doing an alleged count of your F-16 was not put out officially by the pertinent US gov officials. Apparently, an anonymous Pentagon source allegedly told this to the reporter.

My suggestion to you would be to hold on to your horses there.

Arsalan123

Unlike your honorless army that abandoned the Northern Light Infantry soldiers to die on the icy Kargil heights claiming them to be “terrorists”, we are not in the business of abandoning our warriors when the going gets tough.

If we have martyrs, we declare them and bury them with full military honors as every soldier deserves. We don’t abandon them to rot away because it is convenient
I wanted to say that it's a probability that we are hiding it to avoid war.neither you not us can provide any technical details.i don't know why you are talking about martyrs.i am not interested in kargil or other events.right now there is pressure on both governments.yes I know that India will accept if there is a martyr.my focus is on second plane.nobody knows what happened with that 2nd plane.and why there is no video of second plane? Mysterious.

Arsalan123

So you are admitting that there was a second pilot and that he is deceased?

Also, the information that you are referring to about the US doing an alleged count of your F-16 was not put out officially by the pertinent US gov officials. Apparently, an anonymous Pentagon source allegedly told this to the reporter.

My suggestion to you would be to hold on to your horses there.
I agree but lots of people are now claiming the same.after her tweet, people went crazy.michael kugelmann also said the same thing.she created havoc and now Pakistan and India starts blaming each other for hiding information.this is crazy.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Today IAF displayed proof to select Defence Journo where they proved how a MIG 21 shot F 16. End of discussion. US has not issed any statement, also US did not count PAF inventory (LOL). A FakeNews article was planted in a rag called foreignpolicy magazine without specifying any source typical US FakeNews! Guess what, pakis and ispr latched onto it just to get rebuked by IAF's presentation! Another slap on the face of Ispr and lying paki fauj.

Btw what happened to the other two F16 pilots in paki custody who were shot down by Abhinandan? Lol

Arsalan123

Today IAF displayed proof to select Defence Journo where they proved how a MIG 21 shot F 16. End of discussion. US has not issed any statement, also US did not count PAF inventory (LOL). A FakeNews article was planted in a rag called foreignpolicy magazine without specifying any source typical US FakeNews! Guess what, pakis and ispr latched onto it just to get rebuked by IAF's presentation! Another slap on the face of Ispr and lying paki fauj.

Btw what happened to the other two F16 pilots in paki custody who were shot down by Abhinandan? Lol
I believe in indian theory and today they showed s video.i don't know much about the video but they are sure that the symbol was f-16.now on the other hand,you have this girl working for pentagon and reputation of foreign policy magazine is also impressive so I really don't know.i hope we will find video of second plane on social media.there must be something out there!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I believe in indian theory and today they showed s video.i don't know much about the video but they are sure that the symbol was f-16.now on the other hand,you have this girl working for pentagon and reputation of foreign policy magazine is also impressive so I really don't know.i hope we will find video of second plane on social media.there must be something out there!
One advice from me.....

Both india and pakistan have to remember one thing, all western journalists have agenda.Their loyalty is to their country and their employer and these days their ideologies as well, not the truth.Their knowledge w.r.t india and pakistan is always limited. everytime you want to trust a western journalist, you should always try to remind yourself of the whole Bush's iraq WMD fiasco. This includes western think tank experts like kugelman also..

No western country have the welfare of the indians and pakistanis in mind when they talk about india and pakistan.

when it comes to critical events just go only by official statements and counter statements from the governments.

Enquirer

I agree but lots of people are now claiming the same.after her tweet, people went crazy.michael kugelmann also said the same thing.she created havoc and now Pakistan and India starts blaming each other for hiding information.this is crazy.
Dude! Simple thing you should ask yourself is:
- If Pakis didn't lose any F16s AND indeed asked US to count the aircraft....wouldn't Ghafoora have publicly clamored about it????
- Further, after US had conducted the 'count'......wouldn't Ghafoora have once again clamored that US found all F16s intact???

Why is Ghafoora quoting a foreign journalist quoting 'unnamed sources' when the exercise of 'counting' (if it happened) happened right under his nose??? The answer is simple...he wouldn't dare to lie about anything involving US government!!!
Here he's just clutching onto any spurious report...without vouching for anything!!

Spindrift

The key word here is "claiming". Until and unless irrefutable and verifiable evidence is put forth by the officials, till then just ignore it.
See, now a days most of these reporters are like attention seeking teenage girls the only difference is the platform.
Reporters are on twitter and teenage girls are on Instagram or whatever they are using now.

Well, let me ask you this, all there people that are claiming this, have they raised the question or a concern about the second pilot.
Any self respecting journalist would ask the question about the second pilot and if it indeed was a SU30 shot down by you guys and I know you know this, that you DG ISPR would have released the kill footage from your fighter plane without wasting any time.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Lara is a low level jurno, she is not working for pentagon, she is no defence expert. She said one of her contacts told her something and she published some gibberish. These rags like foreign policy are simply out there to make a quick and cheap buck, tomorrow they can publish that pakis are using chemical weapons on Balochis and US should intervene and bomb pakistant for WMDs, would you believe such white trash publishing FakeNews for money to do propoganda?

Brood Father

Country flag
Allow me to clarify your misconception
India wants war right now. Modi is itching for war as it is good for election campaign or better yet no elections due to war .
Had there been second Indian pilot India would already have attacked Pakistan after abhinandan release.
Rationality says second pilot is not Indian

Now coming to Pakistan. Your history is full of lies and deceit. You guys cannot handle handle defeat and that too especially from an Indian.. History is filled with instances of that
Think about it ,we came 80 km inside your territory unchallenged and next day if you would have announced that Indian mig 21 shot down F16 the repercussions would have been severe
1) under pressure of your awam you would have delayed or canceled release of Abhi
2) India would have declared war nonetheless

All in all second pilot cannot be Indian and as far as this lady tweet is concerned, she is just quoting a unnamed source.. Let pentagon/US make official press statement before jumping the guns

Craigs

Country flag
Reputation of no US magazine is impressive these days. Every single one of them is treated like toilet paper. I know because I am in the US and interact with actual citizens every day. Nobody believes anything in the MSM these days.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
NOTAM over Pukistan removed ? I am not getting our Govt strategy.

Enquirer

So, as expected Lara Seligman's (F16 story...arms lobbyist) twitter followership has increased a THOUSAND fold!!!!
Isn't this a cheap way to suddenly become 'famous' and kickstart a career????

Just like experimental drugs that are normally tried on third world population....it's always risk-free to try out 'unproven' theories on third world countries......and expect a big windfall!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles