Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Soldier355

Country flag
The first footage of the use of Russian FPV drones in the Black Sea, intended for protection against naval drones of the Ukrainian army. Previously, the Russian army used predominantly firearms to repel attacks by Ukrainian naval drones. The video shows an attack by an unknown model of Russian FPV drone on a Ukrainian maritime drone MAGURA V5. The drone was drifting, waiting for a target to attack. The exact shooting location and date have not been announced.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Part 3
GO6oCGWWIAAZpD-.jpeg

This is the last time I show how Africans defend the Russian language.
There are a lot of such photos on the Internet, and photos of new graves too.
photo_2024-06-01_09-10-41.jpg

JBH22

Part 3
View attachment 255789

This is the last time I show how Africans defend the Russian language.
There are a lot of such photos on the Internet, and photos of new graves too.
View attachment 255790
Well Ukraine doesn't make use of mercenaries. Your insistence on downgrading black people is appaling.
If these very black were fighting for Ukraine, you would have been happily dancing around. Moreover, it is not only black people who are fighting in Russian ranks, what about those living in Caucasian region, some chinese and indians join the ranks.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well Ukraine doesn't make use of mercenaries. Your insistence on downgrading black people is appaling.
If these very black were fighting for Ukraine, you would have been happily dancing around. Moreover, it is not only black people who are fighting in Russian ranks, what about those living in Caucasian region, some chinese and indians join the ranks.
Какой ты долбоёб :facepalm:

ww2historian

Country flag
I have already said my opinion: After the war, I do not want to see a single Indian student here.
I don’t like people who have a colonial residue of the past and suffer from it.
Nowadays, no one cares what color your skin is or what your faith is. It all depends on the personal qualities of the person and it doesn’t matter that he has crimson skin color and he prays to the teapot.
Africans are not an example of skin color, only that Putler does not have enough people. In fact, he lost this war back in September 2022, when the front began to fall apart and he announced urgent mobilization. I even agree with the article in the American newspaper (NyT, I think) that Putler then even wanted to use tactical nuclear weapons to avoid the shame of defeat, but two factors worked - he threw the defense line with many human meat and we simply did not have enough reserves.
Precisely because we have Western weapons, the line of defense is not near Kyiv or near the Dnieper (city). Of course, it’s bad that they take a long time to mature and are only now allowed to use it on the legal territory of Russia.
Because of this, we had to storm the defense line head-on, although initially we wanted to bypass it through the Belgorod and Rostov regions.
Now Russia is simply being strangled. Mercenaries from Central Asia are a long-past stage. Citizens of India and Nepal no longer agree on becoming mercenaries; only Cubans and Africans are joining the number of foreign mercenaries in the Russian army.
Putler wants a marathon, using all the accumulated reserves of the USSR against NATO against one country. But he only captures dead ruins, exchanging them for Russian coffins and burnt armored vehicles.
Meanwhile, Sweden handed over to us two AWACS aircraft, which will complement the already transferred F-16s, Gripens and Mirages.
View attachment 255549

ww2historian

Country flag
"Nowadays, no one cares what color your skin is or what your faith is."
Everything you have said reveals you don't believe that yourself, let alone that you believe no one on the planet believes skin color or faith matters. Who are you talking about? Ukrainians? Who? Ukrainians are the worse, they believe they are superior to everyone, when the exact opposite it true.

ww2historian

Country flag
Akim, Your belief that the Russians lost this war back in Sept. of 2022 is the exact reason why the offensive in the fall on 2023 failed so badly. You were so overconfident that it made you lose touch with reality.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"Nowadays, no one cares what color your skin is or what your faith is."
Everything you have said reveals you don't believe that yourself, let alone that you believe no one on the planet believes skin color or faith matters. Who are you talking about? Ukrainians? Who? Ukrainians are the worse, they believe they are superior to everyone, when the exact opposite it true.
I insulted him in Russian because there is no English equivalent to this word. Don't start either. I didn’t laugh at the color of the soldier’s skin, I laughed at the Russian army as a whole. Russian propagandists constantly shout, “We have a mobilization reserve larger than the entire population of Ukraine, but more and more the Russian army is acquiring a different color.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Akim, Your belief that the Russians lost this war back in Sept. of 2022 is the exact reason why the offensive in the fall on 2023 failed so badly. You were so overconfident that it made you lose touch with reality.
Are you going to deny the obvious? The Russian army fled, shining its heels and abandoning military equipment and property. Our soldiers called it "Russian Lend-Lease".

Soldier355

Country flag
Artillery, bombs and drones have become the main destructive factor in the fighting in Ukraine, some believe that more soldiers are even killed by drones than by small arms fighting. An episode of a battle where four Ukrainian FPV drones tried to attack a group of Russian soldiers. We can say that the soldiers were really lucky; it is not always possible to escape from drone attacks. The location of the shooting has not been announced, the video has been shortened.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If you are g

If you are going to knock me off, do it in a language that I can understand.
So much for Western allegiance, but you curse in Russian when you are confronted for your stupidity 😂
I have already said: those curse words that I know in English will not be able to express my emotions towards the stupidity that you wrote.
I am generally limited in conveying emotions through words. For example: “сдох”(sdokh) and “умер”(umer) are translated only as died. But “sdokh " is usually applied to animals and in a humiliating way. That’s why we write “Moskals or Katsaps are sdokhli".

ww2historian

Country flag
Are you going to deny the obvious? The Russian army fled, shining its heels and abandoning military equipment and property. Our soldiers called it "Russian Lend-Lease".
That's not what really happened. Up north the occupied territory was not defended with heavy equipment, or many infantry, that's why it was taken so easily. I'm sure some Ukrainian did call it Lend lease. Two things happened after that, the first is that it made Ukraine overconfident, and second it made Russia learn from it's mistake so much so that it was the best thing in the long run that could've happened to them. Failure can be the best thing that can happen. That is if you can learn from it. I blew up an account trading stocks, and ever since then I've become a very good stock investor because I learned from failure. I'm sure some one like you would just quit and say the stock market is rigged. I see that happen all the time, blame others instead of yourself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles