Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
Are you going to deny the obvious? The Russian army fled, shining its heels and abandoning military equipment and property. Our soldiers called it "Russian Lend-Lease".
I'm the one in denial? Okay that must be true because I believe this video to be 100% true. Obviously it's not because I'm in denial.
Ukrainian Reserves DIVERTED Cannot Stop Russian Spearheads

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That's not what really happened. Up north the occupied territory was not defended with heavy equipment, or many infantry, that's why it was taken so easily. I'm sure some Ukrainian did call it Lend lease. Two things happened after that, the first is that it made Ukraine overconfident, and second it made Russia learn from it's mistake so much so that it was the best thing in the long run that could've happened to them. Failure can be the best thing that can happen. That is if you can learn from it. I blew up an account trading stocks, and ever since then I've become a very good stock investor because I learned from failure. I'm sure some one like you would just quit and say the stock market is rigged. I see that happen all the time, blame others instead of yourself.
And on the right bank of the Kherson region there were many Russian trophies. 😉
In general, I don’t understand Americans who support the Russians very well. Turn on any of their political talk shows and listen through AI. Every day they propose to bombard the United States with nuclear missiles. However, pro-Palestinian rallies are taking place in your country... This is some kind of political masochism.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
In general, I don’t understand Americans who support the Russians very well. Turn on any of their political talk shows and listen through AI. Every day they propose to bombard the United States with nuclear missiles. However, pro-Palestinian rallies are taking place in your country... This is some kind of political masochism.
https://x.com/den_kazansky/status/1797512963630452986

ww2historian

Country flag
It's all just talk. It's doesn't scare me. Do you know what scares me? The fact that this angry, demented idiot has the nuclear codes.
1717433848708.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's all just talk. It's doesn't scare me. Do you know what scares me? The fact that this angry, demented idiot has the nuclear codes. View attachment 256344
Has he ever thought about the US nuclear potential? Putler constantly. Just look at his phrase: We will go to heaven, and they will simply sdokhnut .
https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/russia-ukraine-war-2022.83278/post-2727809
(c) This is how he prepares his population for the Apocalypses.
Of course, this was before the start of open war. Nowadays it’s scary to bluff with death. The threat is two-pronged. You saw a new video from one occupier from near Vovchansk, when he says that out of 100 people, only 18 of us returned?

Theodosius

I don't have any servility towards the Russian, the only thing Russian in my house are some diamonds and Ikea water glasses. I only feel pity towards your shitty people who sold out like whores to the West. Now you rely on our left overs so you can feed. Sad, shit. I am under no illusion that Russians have losses too but so far I see no evidence of vast Russian attrition in manpower in comparison to Ukraine. Russia has no choice but to keep crushing Ukro Nazis till they wave the white flag.
Here you are denying reality. Russia was forced to carry out the partial mobilization of 300k personnel in 2022, in addition to voluntarily recruiting more than 30k personnel on contract monthly throughout 2023 and the first months of 2024, among everything that Russia has already mobilized and recruited, the number exceeds 800k:
300k - partial mobilization 2022
50-80k - volunteers from partial mobilization of 2022
360k volunteers by contract in 2023
120k volunteers by contract in 2024(Jan/Feb/Mar/May)

vishnugupt

Country flag
New Gun to deliver more chocolates to Ukrainian

@Akim quickly add this Gun into your casualty list.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
New Gun to deliver more chocolates to Ukrainian

@Akim quickly add this Gun into your casualty list.

47 calibers versus 52 calibers for Bogdana and Caesar - the battle is not equal. That is why in duels of the 17th and 18th centuries the length of the epee was measured.
Malva is Msta-SM only on wheels.
Bogdanа is already waiting.:)

photo_2024-05-20_18-19-55.jpg

ww2historian

Country flag
47 calibers versus 52 calibers for Bogdana and Caesar - the battle is not equal. That is why in duels of the 17th and 18th centuries the length of the epee was measured.
Malva is Msta-SM only on wheels.
Bogdanа is already waiting.:)

View attachment 256450
Akim, everyone knows you just talk out of your ass when you say such stuff. It's sometimes called mombo jumbo. I don't know if your pidgin Ukrainian language has a translation. However it doesn't confuse anyone except yourself. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/mumbo-jumbo#google_vignette

ww2historian

Country flag
In essence, have nothing to say?
It's worse than that. All of Ukraine's and the west by saying a focusing on irrelevant bullshit makes them take their attention away from the reality that Ukraine is on their way to total defeat. You just reflect them in a different way. If they would just except reality perhaps they can salvage something for Ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's worse than that. All of Ukraine's and the west by saying a focusing on irrelevant bullshit makes them take their attention away from the reality that Ukraine is on their way to total defeat. You just reflect them in a different way. If they would just except reality perhaps they can salvage something for Ukraine.
I see no signs of defeat. The collapse of the army, as in 1917, does not exist. There is no collapse of government either. There is no total collapse of the economy either (it was not for nothing that I showed you a photo from the market, where there are domestic and imported vegetables/fruits). If we measure by occupied territories, then Germany occupied a third of the population of the USSR (more than 60 million) and this did not help it.
We are receiving weapons, people are training (training centers have even reduced the training time from 2 to 1.5 months, due to the large influx). Domestic factories have gone underground and are working for defense like gnomes. Electricity is bad, but if I’m writing, it means it’s there (only imported).

hurrians

Country flag
Zelensky finally gets the courage to speak up against on of his master

"Zelenskyy Finally Calls out China’s Role in Russia’s War on Ukraine"

Lack of mobilization pinches Russia

Country flag

ww2historian

Country flag
I see no signs of defeat. The collapse of the army, as in 1917, does not exist. There is no collapse of government either. There is no total collapse of the economy either (it was not for nothing that I showed you a photo from the market, where there are domestic and imported vegetables/fruits). If we measure by occupied territories, then Germany occupied a third of the population of the USSR (more than 60 million) and this did not help it.
We are receiving weapons, people are training (training centers have even reduced the training time from 2 to 1.5 months, due to the large influx). Domestic factories have gone underground and are working for defense like gnomes. Electricity is bad, but if I’m writing, it means it’s there (only imported).
Yes, that one picture of just one store with some fruit totally convinced me that Ukraine's economy is great.

hurrians

Country flag
Zelensky finally gets the courage to speak up against on of his master

"Zelenskyy Finally Calls out China’s Role in Russia’s War on Ukraine"

Lack of mobilization pinches Russia

"He said China values the work Switzerland has done in preparing for the peace conference and has made constructive suggestions to the Swiss side on many occasions, which received positive feedback from Switzerland.

He said there are numerous conferences in the world and that China will independently decide if it will participate or how it participates.

What the world needs are more objective, balanced, conducive and constructive voices on the Ukraine crisis, the foreign minister said"

"China welcomes more countries to support and join the six common understandings, Wang said."

Interesting to see how zelensky is riled at his master Xi,

Given how Ukraine was not so measured , circumspect with regards to its criticism wrt India for the past two year.

Blademaster

"He said China values the work Switzerland has done in preparing for the peace conference and has made constructive suggestions to the Swiss side on many occasions, which received positive feedback from Switzerland.

He said there are numerous conferences in the world and that China will independently decide if it will participate or how it participates.

What the world needs are more objective, balanced, conducive and constructive voices on the Ukraine crisis, the foreign minister said"

"China welcomes more countries to support and join the six common understandings, Wang said."

Interesting to see how zelensky is riled at his master Xi,

Given how Ukraine was not so measured , circumspect with regards to its criticism wrt India for the past two year.
that’s because India has not sent any weapons or semiconductor chips to Russia which China has done.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles