Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Iam always against bullpups and one fine example of that is that even the Israelis are ditching them and going towards arads and m4s while we are still buying more and more
not only yehudis
- french were THIS near to adopt to VHS-2 as their successor to FAMAS; both bullpups but europolitikz and all took a course and they ended up getting conventional HK416F
- chinese who hurried induction of QBZ-95 to show off to the world that they were a 'modern army' during Hong Kong '97 handover incident, is now in process of adopting conventional QBZ-191
- british and their 'public servant' SA-80 series despite recent modernisation efforts with L85A3 and all, is mostly being supplemented by some flavours of conventional AR-15s already
- australians although their standard issue rifle is their fork of AUG, EF-88 and EF-90, are issuing their SAS SF units with M4, HK416 and SIG Sauer MCX in .300 BLK

so a lot of units where 'rifleman' was a prevalent militaristic culture are turning to conventional design of rifles at various levels after having experienced bullpups

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Nice, where was this? And did you take a picture of the target showing the grouping?
This was a shooting range inside a Thai military base. Yeah, I will upload it soon.

Did you go to like a private range cause these kind of ranges are rare to see in India outside of Cantt.
No, Bhai, this was in Thailand, my first shooting with a gun was inside an Army camp in Shillong, where I fired an INSAS and Sterling submachine gun, for the first time in 2006.

Agli bar Hume le chaliye
Mast har angle se 4k video lenge
Haha, that is a good idea, my friend was like the casing is too hot, what if it land inside my body lol.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
No, Bhai, this was in Thailand, my first shooting with a gun was inside an Army camp in Shillong, where I fired an INSAS and Sterling submachine gun, for the first time in 2006.
Oh yeah that’s why I was confused i fired my first rifle in 2015 an INSAS and then multiple times during 2019-22 Usually fired INSAS and Baretta Mx4 Storm are you training in Thailand or just fun shooting?

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Oh yeah that’s why I was confused i fired my first rifle in 2015 an INSAS and then multiple times during 2019-22 Usually fired INSAS and Baretta Mx4 Storm are you training in Thailand or just fun shooting?
Nay, all for leisure shooting, I have friends in the Military and Police, who sometimes call me during their annual firing. I wanted to shoot more but because of my friend, I could not, heard Cambodia is the cheapest in the SEA I am gonna start saving money, heard you can even fire RPG but at 70k a round.
Here is the human target board.

WolfPack86

Country flag
एक और नई स्वदेशी राइफल हुई तैयार, अमेरिका से खरीदने की जरूरत नहीं है | AWEIL IAR Assualt Rifle

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles