India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

Brother it is useless to show light to a blind person blinded by jihad brainwashing. Look at his replies. Shrugging off and not admitting Pakistani faults. There is no point wasting our energies on a jihadi. Let's ignore him and keep this thread for monitoring the current situation.

MODs can you please move the discussion with this Pakistani to a different thread? It's derailed.
Agreed that you cannot awaken a person who's pretending to be asleep.

My blurb was less to debate with the stubborn Paki, and more to lay out facts so that forum members also know the FULL FACTS!

A lot of Indians are not aware of full facts - because Indian government doesn't go about on a propaganda to educate the people (unlike Paki establishment that spends so much energy to spread lies).

Enquirer

Unconfirmed reports about some incident at Multan Airport in Pakistan. Flights operations seem to have been suspended and motorway stopped. Some unverified reports of fire or blasts. No independent confirmation yet.
Several Multan residents are stating on twitter that nothing untoward has happened...its just like routine gunfights and explosion in Multan! Nothing to see here :)

Brood Father

Country flag
A humble request to the other group members, this

is more than enough to stop replying and responding to this chattering person. Whatever proof we give to them, they won't accept and understand it. That's it.... A humble request...
Exactly this is the problem ... Killing kafirs is jihad for them.. They will never acknowledge the wrong. . . He was looking sensible to me and I was happy to see at least one reasonable Pakistani.. But then again you can find a needle in a haystack but not a sensible Pakistani

NairBrigade

Country flag
emotions are on both sides.remember kashmir has muslim population so it's very much emotional for pakistan.i haven't seen 24 pieces of india comments.we don't say things like that.war is bad for region my friend.
Who died and made Porkis the guardian of "muslims" across the world? If "having muslim population" is enough criteria for you to wage jihad and launch terrorist strikes, then why are all Porkis deafeningly quiet about the Uighurs and what your ilon blothel is doing to them?

Make no mistake, If push comes to shove, every Indian will pick up a weapon and head to the border before we let Kashmir go. "Maal-e-Ghanimat" is not an exclusive right reserved only for porkis :devil:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
i don't blame india entirely.we also made mistakes but without conversation,we can't solve anything...
Yes, we can. "Conversation" works with normal people only. Vajpayee tried... what did he get in return?
...i don't understand this theory of blaming pakistan for every single incident.
i was expecting something like this.you are blaming pakistan for everything.from bangladesh to kargil,from 2002 standoff to 2008 bomb blast,from pathankot to uri,this is insane lol.
Bangladesh happened because your genocide was causing lakhs of refugees to flood into India, forcing us to get involved (..although we did train & arm them as Mukti Bahini). Otherwise we didn't give two shits.

Kargil happened because Musharraf slipped in soldiers to occupy vacated Indian positions (..which is why we'll never risk demilitarising Shiachen, or Kashmir).

2002 standoff was after Paki-pets peacefully bombed Indian parliament... same for 2008... & Pathankot.. & Uri.

I just hope that the daily blasts halaling Pak soldiers in Balochistan are aided by us.
Many in India think bitng by the mad-dog back is not something we should do, but i think we should give it a try. We did in East-Pak what you do today in Kashmir, worked out pretty well...

Last edited:

Jaymax61

i was expecting something like this.you are blaming pakistan for everything.from bangladesh to kargil,from 2002 standoff to 2008 bomb blast,from pathankot to uri,this is insane lol.

Relax I dont blame Pakistan for anything. Its silly and immature to blame a snake for biting or to blame a pig for messing up a place right. Its their natural instinct. Same way for Pakistan. Its a nation incapable of doing anything good and only good for cribbing and hurting others or trying to snatch whats not theirs.

We dont blame you. Most of us now are resigned to your presence. Just like a cockroach infestation. You dont whine, just get bug spray and zap the shit out of the infested area.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Isn't Multan in Punjab? I am trying to understand the Sindh freedom fighter angle here.
Deleted that post....may not be true...
Pakis are saying nothing happened a minor incident........

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Relax I dont blame Pakistan for anything. Its silly and immature to blame a snake for biting...
Y u gib bad name to snek?

They bite if you FUCKING STEP ON THEM, don't even inject venom half the time (actually from 80% to 5% depending on species) & immediately scurry away!

S.A.T.A

@Arsalan123 pakistan needs to come to terms with facts of history. India did not throw the first proverbial stone, if you were to turn the chequered pages of history of our two nations, and the stone was not first on the rice fields of Bangladesh (east Pakistan). It was pakistan that violated the standstill agreement that you had with the state of Jammu&Kashmir and invaded the state, forcing the Maharaja to reach out to India for help. Pakistan followed that up 17 years later with operation Gibraltar. The plan was to infiltrate regular soldiers into J&K and incite the population to revolt, but you ended up barely defending the city of Lahore from a full Indian occupation. What India did to you in Bangladesh was to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Which is why I'll reiterate that pakistan needs to come to terms with history. Pakistan must forget the delusion that will ever get back kashmir from India, either through war, diplomacy or some kind of UN monitored vote. Once this reality is accepted by Pakistan, it becomes incumbent upon them to wind up the whole cottage industry of jihad that has spawned there to wage war against India. Once this happens India will be more than happy to discuss all outstanding issues with Pakistan and resolve them amicably...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles