India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

sir we don't want liberation.we want end of violence.both armies can sit back and solve.look at members here.look at what they are calling me.one called me jihadi,other ask indian members to stop replying me.this is why i wanted to remain silent here.i will stay silent.i am here just for information,not for hostility.
The only way violence can end is if Pakistan stops its violent acts against India - because that's the ONLY source of violence. All wars were initiated by Pakistan despite India bending backwards to please Pakistan!

It is naive/ignorant/blatant-lie of people to think Kashmir is the root cause of India-Pakistan tensions. Several Pakistan heads-of-state are on record saying that even if Kashmir issue was resolved in favor of Pakistan, Pakis will continue to inflict violence on India!!! Hatred against India is the foundational ideology of Pakistan! Stop hatred/violence against India, the Pakis army/ISI/mullahs fear that Pakistan will lose its identity!!!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I am a proud hindu...But still being that doesn't make me hate all muslims..When I see muslims of pakistan I see what they must have gone through before accepting forceful conversion...Given a chance under the guidance of yogi ji most of them might do ghar wapsi .....I belong to one of the families that left punjab that's under pak occupation right now...And the remaining members of our families had adopted islam under pressure by 1960s....

I know all that I am hoping for is very unlikely to happen but so are other options...Doing it just for academic discussion.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Bro, do they are still same or they also have turned pro Islam ?

I just fear the day when the gap between two countries will be like that of north and south korea...And congies would try and get voter I cards for paki immigrants....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Congis have already done that for vote bank in Assam, it's just that they didn't get caught as an organisation.

Last edited:

Arsalan123

What do you feel about Kashmir ? What could be the solution, from your perspective ?
sir from my point of view,both armies should vacate entire kashmir and help kashmiri people.you vacate your part,we vacate our part.that's it nothing else.pak and india can work together.we can still solve this problem.this will end all militancy all terrorism.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
sir from my point of view,both armies should vacate entire kashmir and help kashmiri people.you vacate your part,we vacate our part.that's it nothing else.pak and india can work together.we can still solve this problem.this will end all militancy all terrorism.
That's what UNSC resolution 47 says
But this option is off the table, because india is no longer interested in UNSCR 47... primarily because of the jihadi factor....

dude00720

Country flag
No trust left. Particularly after Kargil.

Arsalan123

No trust left. Particularly after Kargil.
please forget kargil.we lost entire bangladesh just because of india.we don't blame you anymore.things are now different.forget this kashmir topic.what do you think what will happen next? i mean the current situation between india and pakistan.

SanjeevM

Country flag
sir i don't want to talk about kashmir here otherwise all your indian members give me abuse here.terrorism and kashmir,they aren't different things.kashmir is a big problwem and people here are crazy for kashmir.they want to fight for kashmir and that's why you call it terrorism but for us,it's that same jihad lol.
I was watching a video on YouTube of some Pakistani channel and anchors were saying Supreme Court of Pakistan has banned call for jihad by any Molvi or Mosques. If they do so, they should be arrested. Only government can do jihad. SC defined jihad. Still you are saying Kashmir is jihad for you? This is insane. This reflects deep rooted madrasa indoctrination these mullahs have filled in the minds of common Pakistanis who cannot think rationally despite pretending to be highly educated, knowledgeable and knowing all tech about radars, jets, missiles.

Understand one thing very clearly. Whole of Kashmir belongs to India and every Indian is very sensitive about Kashmir. We will take back POK, Gilgit-Baltistan that belongs to us. If despite your supreme court defining jihad, even educated people cannot leave jihad, think about billion Indians will never let Pakistan stay longer with Pakistan. Whichever government comes, they cannot overlook public sentiments. It's only decades of support from Pakistan in terms of arms, training and finances we have terrorism problem in Kashmir. Earlier Kashmir was very peaceful. Desist from interfering in Kashmir matters or we will be forced to break Pakistan into 4 pieces. We can also play the same game Pakistan is playing for decades. And world knows if India decides, ghar mei ghus ke marenge.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
please forget kargil.we lost entire bangladesh just because of india.we don't blame you anymore.things are now different.forget this kashmir topic.what do you think what will happen next? i mean the current situation between india and pakistan.
ABC News report November 30, 1971: Pakistan Army carried out a genocide in Bangladesh (East Pakistan)

Craigs

Country flag
No more vacation. That time is over. You can keep your part IF you can.

SanjeevM

Country flag
you are young and very emotional. :)
You have not yet seen emotions of common Indians. Kashmir is very close to our hearts. For Kashmir we can break Pakistan into pieces. I was reading tweets on Twitter from Pakistanis living in illusion world of breaking India into 24 pieces. If we play by your book, Pakistan will soon be broken into 4 pieces.

Arsalan123

ABC News report November 30, 1971: Pakistan Army carried out a genocide in Bangladesh (East Pakistan)

i was expecting something like this.you are blaming pakistan for everything.from bangladesh to kargil,from 2002 standoff to 2008 bomb blast,from pathankot to uri,this is insane lol.

Craigs

Country flag
i was expecting something like this.you are blaming pakistan for everything.from bangladesh to kargil,from 2002 standoff to 2008 bomb blast,from pathankot to uri,this is insane lol.
Truth hurts. How are you loling to it?

Arsalan123

You have not yet seen emotions of common Indians. Kashmir is very close to our hearts. For Kashmir we can break Pakistan into pieces. I was reading tweets on Twitter from Pakistanis living in illusion world of breaking India into 24 pieces. If we play by your book, Pakistan will soon be broken into 4 pieces.
emotions are on both sides.remember kashmir has muslim population so it's very much emotional for pakistan.i haven't seen 24 pieces of india comments.we don't say things like that.war is bad for region my friend.

Spindrift

You didn't lose Bangladesh due to India, you lost it due to the pig-headed-ness of the Agha Muhammad Yahya Khan and other Pakjabis and their policies towards the Bangladeshi population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles