India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Real issue is in northern Kerala (especially mallapuram) and parts of karnataka.
Agencies are actively dealing with them just like they are dealing in kashmir
In rest of all of South India their are less issues of radicalization of Muslims.
Why are sullas problem everywhere can't they live a normal life

not so dravidian

Country flag
Real issue is in northern Kerala (especially mallapuram) and parts of karnataka.
Agencies are actively dealing with them just like they are dealing in kashmir
In rest of all of South India their are less issues of radicalization of Muslims.
the epicentre.

PFI has now creeped into even northern parts

seeing PFI and SDPI banners in central chennai. this was not how it was a few years back

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Navy bought them not IAF or IA.
What are they waiting for, Our gernails scream we do modernisation, we’ll do anti drone stuff, we are becoming modern and sheeit. The amount of delay in procurement is enough to make me lose hope in our incompetent forces and it’s jhaantu leadership, BJPee is a snake using our soldiers just for elections, what does BJPee think that Balakot 2 years ago will make sure no fidayeen attacks will happen in future? If Modi had seriously respected our forces then a few weeks later of balakot fiasco our 15 C-60 Commandos were martyred in IED attacks by Naxals, and a few weeks ago again in Chhattisgarh we lost 23 of ours, no surgical strike drama now? Vote nahi milenge naaaa. Truck mounted artillery is being delayed, special forces modernisation delayed, FRCV delayed and invited are foreign bidders, FICV delayed despite having it ready to manufacture, small arms procurement delayed (the basic thing that makes army an army), IAF squadrons are dwindling, Indian Navy has budget issues cutting 4 helicopter carriers to only 2. We can’t think of 3rd aircraft carrier due to SSN project, even though today I shared that a serving vice admiral of Indian navy says that 3 CBGs are not enough to protect IOR. Our AEW&CS and Aerial Tanker procurement is delayed. How the fuck do they lie so much of doing so much modernisation, 5 largest economy and 4th strongest military my foot, can’t even provide basic gen 3+ monocular nods leave binods when the world is shifting towards quad nods for special forces. Our soldiers still use that 70s era helmets 🪖 and all of them don’t have BPJs, our Small arms don’t have optics or even grips or modern or future warfare tactics, wtf happened to F-INSAS, hawa nikal gayi? Could have easily bought TAR instead of AK-203 which is a corrupt deal, but nahi kuchh haramzado ko kickbacks chahiye, carbine deal was scrapped by Modi to promote his aatmanirbhar jumla during hightened nationalistic environment and made in India carbines were to be bought, kya hua? An RFI issued again for global vendors, this L1 is the reason why we end up with substandard equipment or delays, just because a “short stroke AR was expensive than DI AR” so they cancelled CAR-816 and moved on, now new RFI, new trials, new orders, this cycle goes on and on and on, the carbines which would have been delivered by now would now be Seen not before by 2026, mark my words. Yesterday RFI for FICV was released even though you have kestrel which is what our FICV was, now they will compare it with foreign maal, if phoren maal good, then fvck off Kestrel and welcome gora sahib’s products, this is how aatmanirbhar works. There are so many defence companies who rely on exports because domestic demand is just for aatmanirbhar jumla eyewash for public. 21 MiG-29s and 12 Su-30MKI were to be bought in 2019, what happened? Sab ke sab chutiye hai MoD me.

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What are they waiting for, Our gernails scream we do modernisation, we’ll do anti drone stuff, we are becoming modern and sheeit. The amount of delay in procurement is enough to make me lose hope in our incompetent forces and it’s jhaantu leadership, BJPee is a snake using our soldiers just for elections, what does BJPee think that Balakot 2 years ago will make sure no fidayeen attacks will happen? If Modi had seriously respected our forces then a few weeks later of balakot fiasco our 15 C-60 Commandos were martyred in IED attacks by Naxals, and a few weeks ago again in Chhattisgarh we lost 23 of ours, no surgical strike drama now? Vote nahi milenge naaaa. Truck mounted artillery is being delayed, special forces modernisation delayed, FRCV delayed and invited are foreign bidders, FICV delayed despite having it ready to manufacture, small arms procurement delayed (the basic thing that makes army an army), IAF squadrons are dwindling, Indian Navy has budget issues cutting 4 helicopter carriers to only 2. We can’t think of 3rd aircraft carrier due to SSN project, even though today I shared that a service vice admiral of Indian navy says that 3 CBGs are not enough to protect IOR. Our AEW&CS and Aerial Tanker procurement is delayed. How the fuck do they lie so much of doing so much modernisation, 5 largest economy and 4th strongest military my foot, can’t even provide basic gen 3+ monocular nods leave binods when the world is shifting towards quad nods. Our soldiers still use that 70s era helmets 🪖 and all of them don’t have BPJs, our Small arms don’t have optics or even grips or modern or future warfare tactics, wtf happened to F-INSAS, hawa nikal gayi? Could have easily bought TAR instead of AK-203 which is a corrupt deal, but nahi kuchh haramzado ko kickbacks chahiye, carbine deal was scrapped by Modi to promote his aatmanirbhar jumla during hightened nationalistic environment and made in India carbines were to be bought, kya hua? An RFI issued again for global vendors, this L1 is the reason why we end up with substandard equipment or delays, just because a “short stroke AR was expensive than DI AR” so they cancelled CAR-826 and moved on, now new RFI, new trials, new orders, thiscycle goes on and on and on, the carbines which would have been delivered by now would now be Seen not before by 2026, mark my words. Yesterday RFI for FICV was released even though you have kestrel which is what our FICV was, now they will compare it with foreign maal, if phoren maal good, then fvck of Kestrel and welcome gora sahib’s products, this is how aatmanirbhar works. There are so many defence companies who rely on exports because domestic demand is just for aatmanirbhar jumla eyewash for public. 21 MiG-29s and 12 Su-30MKI were to be bought in 2019, what happened? Sab ke sab chutiye hai MoD me.
Chill take some break.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why are sullas problem everywhere can't they live a normal life
Non Muslims kuffars should be killed
Idol worshippers should be killed
Polytheists should be killed
Ghazwa-e-hind
Jihad fi sabilillah

and they call Islam religion of Peace lol, I don’t know why Gandhi is abused by sanghis day in and day out because he helped in Partition, I may have disagreements with him on some ideologies, but I will be forever grateful to him for partition, west and east were muzzie majority hence Were needed to be seperated, else if Partition would not have happened then in 70 years India would have become a chuslamic republic, because of Gandhi we are still stleast 80% Hindu, people may disagree with me, to them I’ll say fvck off, and Godse was a traitor and a terrorist, period.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Waah re defeatist hindu mentality!

ye dekho

First they came walking across the LOC... Chuziya hindu built the fence

Then they started cutting the fence... Chuziya hindu electrified the fence

Then they digged underground tunnels... Chuziya hindu went in market for tunnel detection equipment

Now they started supplying arms and drugs through drones... Chuziya hindu will now buy anti-drone equipment

sab kuch kiya... par jo karna tha... wo nahi kiya...

They have been successful in past 30 yrs in increasing our cost & we are bleeding money

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

ye dekho

Then they digged underground tunnels... Chuziya hindu went in market for tunnel detection equipment

Now they started supplying arms and drugs through drones... Chuziya hindu will now buy anti-drone equipment

They have been successful in past 30 yrs in increasing our cost & we are bleeding money
They started local recruitment.... chuziya hindu bought 7.62x39mm AK-103M

This area dominance mentality is like communsim, feels good only on paper.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

ye dekho

Well cost is being imposed in Waziristan and Balochistan it's our enemy which is in suicide mode.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Though our military is one of strongest it is still a reactive force. A year ago BSF warned possible drone attack coming from across border. Today low intensity blast is just a trial. Not preventing is the failure, we shud have retaliated strongly the day pak started smuggling weapons through drones via IB. Instead we shot down the drones and not retaliate. There is no proactive strategy of a counter attack, allowed porkistan to gain tactical advantage, they will carry out similar attack on army installation with higher payload .

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Though our military is one of strongest it is still a reactive force. A year ago BSF warned possible drone attack coming from across border. Today low intensity blast is just a trial. Not preventing is the failure, we shud have retaliated strongly the day pak started smuggling weapons through drones via IB. Instead we shot down the drones and not retaliate. There is no proactive strategy of a counter attack, allowed porkistan to gain tactical advantage, they will carry out similar attack on army installation with higher payload .
There's still some time for that if our top brass has woken up to situation then we need to hit them were it hurts the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles