India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Why tonbo's AI based anti-drone system not deployed near airbases?View attachment 96773View attachment 96774
Ask the joint secretary, additional secretary & the secretary in MoD

The defence bureaucracy holds all the clutches... they can deny those equipment that forces want & can even impose those equipment that forces don't want. countless examples exist in both cases.

Ayushraj

Country flag
interesting
my best guess is that the guy wud be from south TN like coimbator, salem like parts.

this is where most jihadis were arrested from
imrand visit had nothing to do with Sri lanka, however it wud been an reece' and hence we r seeing this.

now that DMK is in powa, you will see this a lot more

cud u explain this plz??
Kashmir border is almost sealed .
Crossing border from Rajasthan and Gujarat has large number of natural hazard. Even ISI is using drone by supply weapons in Punjab. So to supply weapons through land has hell lot of effort.
So ISI choosed indirect route through nepal and sri Lanka.pakistan has huge influence in sri Lanka even they had provide refueling to porkis in 1971 war. ISI sleeper cell were involved in sri Lanka Easter blast.
Mumbai and Bangalore are 2 economic centres of India. After 1990s India has seen economic growth exponentially.
Targeting economic centre slows down a countries economy. That why indian navy consistently target Karachi during 1971 since karachi was backbone of porki economy.
If world will see terrorist activities in Bangalore and mumbai foreign companies would be hesitate to invest their

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The new axis:

who were pro china in G7? ITALY & GERMANY

Who have played major role in making turkey self-dependent in defence tech by very liberal TOT? ITALY & Germany

Who provided a MRMR aircraft to pak & now will configure a LRMR? Germany

Which origin torpedoes do pakis upgraded agosta subs use? Germany

China gained marine engine tech from? Germany

Turkish attack helicopter for which Pakistan has struck a deal is copy of an original belonging to? ITALY

who needlessly blocked small arms supply to India in a standoff situation with china? Germany (Just for humiliating us)

seems Germany, italy & turkey have revenge for ww2 in mind... quietly siding with china for the next big bang
Germany was flagged a year or two here at DFI. Their antics have been quite erratic and looks like they are playing on both sides. Most likely she will try to pimp for permanent seat at UN. The same quote was written by me that ‘they never forgot their humiliation’.

@LETHALFORCE

Raaakisazih

Country flag
interesting
my best guess is that the guy wud be from south TN like coimbator, salem like parts.

this is where most jihadis were arrested from
imrand visit had nothing to do with Sri lanka, however it wud been an reece' and hence we r seeing this.

now that DMK is in powa, you will see this a lot more

cud u explain this plz??
What is DMK s problem brother there is an india is union trend on twitter

Akula

Country flag
Bhai... matlab mere samajh mein nahi aata... I agree that pigs across the border are self deluded/hallucinated... par line ke iss paar bhi ajeeb delusions paal kar baithe hain, jaise...

1) dekhna chhotu, america Afghanistan se kabhi nahi jaayega
2) Taliban won't interfere in Kashmir
3) there is no such thing as jointness among pak-China militaries

all the above is already happening... no amount of chuziya intellectual debates negating the above will change the reality

Our leaders are just like majority of us... centuries old hindu mindset... until threat knocks your very door... you're not concerned even if your neighbour is looted
Pakistan China agreement is real on J&K. I take this much land and you can take rest of it. The map released by Pakistan was the proof.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The new axis:

who were pro china in G7? ITALY & GERMANY

Who have played major role in making turkey self-dependent in defence tech by very liberal TOT? ITALY & Germany

Who provided a MRMR aircraft to pak & now will configure a LRMR? Germany

Which origin torpedoes do pakis upgraded agosta subs use? Germany

China gained marine engine tech from? Germany

Turkish attack helicopter for which Pakistan has struck a deal is copy of an original belonging to? ITALY

who needlessly blocked small arms supply to India in a standoff situation with china? Germany (Just for humiliating us)

seems Germany, italy & turkey have revenge for ww2 in mind... quietly siding with china for the next big bang
Italy is a part of BRI, that’s why it’s a slave of China, and all memberaans know how many times I have pointed out the amount of support Italy gives to Pakshitstan both economically and militarily. Germany is sold off as most of the top German companies are acquired by China, so they are at the mercy of the bat muncher Hans.

Akula

Country flag
Italy is a part of BRI, that’s why it’s a slave of China, and all memberaans know how many times I have pointed out the amount of support Italy gives to Pakshitstan both economically and militarily. Germany is sold off as most of the top German companies are acquired by China, so they are at the mercy of the bat muncher Hans.
Many businesses in Italy have been taken over by Chinese. Country of Marco Polo will eat noodles instead of pasta.

not so dravidian

Country flag
Kashmir border is almost sealed .
Crossing border from Rajasthan and Gujarat has large number of natural hazard. Even ISI is using drone by supply weapons in Punjab. So to supply weapons through land has hell lot of effort.
So ISI choosed indirect route through nepal and sri Lanka.pakistan has huge influence in sri Lanka even they had provide refueling to porkis in 1971 war.
Mumbai and Bangalore are 2 economic centres of India. After 1990s India has seen economic growth exponentially.
Targeting economic centre slows down a countries economy. That why indian navy consistently target Karachi during 1971 since karachi was backbone of porki economy.
If world will see terrorist activities in Bangalore and mumbai foreign companies would be hesitate to invest theor
👍
i though there was some reason apart, economic reason.

ISI sleeper cell were involved in sri Lanka Easter blast.
that's why i said lanka won't co-operate. howver, i guess we have forget the chinese angle, since they may help pakis maybe 🤔🤔 .....

let me give u an example of how radicalised has south TN has become: did u know that a chuslamic leader said that ABJ Kalam's wasn't a muslim, since he worshiped idols and naked sadhu's and this was back in 2014

even APJ cannot wipe out the sins of these bastards

@shade ji was right. jihadis will make south india as their forward operating base where plan and money will be accumulated and northern india will be place for anarchy, since there foot-soldiers r quite in no and low surveillance

if some blast happens in South india, being the economic corridor, a wave of backlash will be seen and it will become difficult for their operations

not so dravidian

Country flag
What is DMK s problem brother there is an india is union trend on twitter
birathar, trying to potray his-self as hero. u seen its written india is and union of states, however since the word centre has started its usuage, not that these chutiy*pas too have been blocking centre's project like bullet train in maharasthra

Abdus Salem killed

Mostly internal K jihadis work using commercial drones . But yes I s I would have given the idea . Major headache for us every fucking military installation across the country is surrounded by crowded residential areas anyone can launch such drones easily across the perimeter of base and attack

Ambala has Rafales which also is surrounded by civilian buildings
It's commercial drones right like toy ones but modifies not like Turkish drone or burraq ucav etc?

Raaakisazih

Country flag
birathar, trying to potray his-self as hero. u seen its written india is and union of states, however since the word centre has started its usuage, not that these chutiy*pas too have been blocking centre's project like bullet train in maharasthra
India can never match china like this nor we can think of becoming a world power regional issues are important but national issues are more important i understand everything about the language and cultural variation but this phenomenon needs to go

JBH22

After the attack on the Russian airbase, we all.know these guys will use this tactic in India. It was a question of time, if you go through previous threads you can see many of us pointing to this type of attack. But these idiots on their first mission should have try to attack parked IAF plane.
Imagine the PR coup of exploding multi million dollar Sukhoi or Rafale on the tarmac.
I hope now IAF, IN and Army take the necessary steps.
I would not be surprised if Naxalite use same tactic on CRPF in near future.

Ayushraj

Country flag
👍
i though there was some reason apart, economic reason.

that's why i said lanka won't co-operate. howver, i guess we have forget the chinese angle, since they may help pakis maybe 🤔🤔 .....

let me give u an example of how radicalised has south TN has become: did u know that a chuslamic leader said that ABJ Kalam's wasn't a muslim, since he worshiped idols and naked sadhu's and this was back in 2014

even APJ cannot wipe out the sins of these bastards

@shade ji was right. jihadis will make south india as their forward operating base where plan and money will be accumulated and northern india will be place for anarchy, since there foot-soldiers r quite in no and low surveillance

if some blast happens in South india, being the economic corridor, a wave of backlash will be seen and it will become difficult for their operations
Real issue is in northern Kerala (especially mallapuram) and parts of karnataka.
Agencies are actively dealing with them just like they are dealing in kashmir
In rest of all of South India their are less issues of radicalization of Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles