India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
First of all i am not a Pakistani, everyone who disagrees with me is a Pakistani or a Chinese is a pathetic cope, resorting to Ad hominem instead of countering my arguments is what a paki would do.

I never said balakot strike itself was a failure, read my previous i said balakot was a failure "from a information warfare and propaganda point of view" and i 100% stand by my statement and provided my arguments and sources.

I appreciate you posting these images, but they are not convincing, Spice 2000 bomb would have caused significantly more damage, the entire roof would have blown out altogether. saying that the spice 2000 direct hit was only able to cause a hole in the roof and is not convincing evidence.

Clearly i have struck a nerve, seeing so many DFI members seething shows they are just as bad and insecure as the paki they claim. delusion and ignorance masquerading as bravado, just pathetic.

Their are deficiency in the Indian security apparatus which need to be rectified. ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away.

Since this is a LOC thread and the balakot Thread is closed until further notice, i wont be arguing this topic any further.
It was a penetrator round, just see satellite images of Israeli Airforces SPICE-2000 airstrike impacts.

Ayushraj

Country flag
View attachment 71839View attachment 71839

USAFs own Air University on Balakot strike and aftermath (published in an official journal).
Bro plz don't agree on US news. US would never write f16 was shoot down by mig21. This will be their huge market loss. US will print the report to advertise their weapons. This report is just like that. US will always say Indian assault failed due to poor weaponry. So to make India public believe US weapon are only weapon in this world that can defend India.
This is marketing stunt of proving supremacy of US weapons and portraying other countries weapons as a piece of junk.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Bro plz don't agree on US news. US would never write f16 was shoot down by mig21. This will be their huge market loss. US will print the report to advertise their weapons. This report is just like that. US will always say Indian assault failed due to poor weaponry. So to make India public believe US weapon are only weapon in this world that can defend India.
This is marketing stunt of proving supremacy of US weapons and portraying other countries weapons as a piece of junk.
The report speaks well of Rafale.. So, no the report does not hawk US fighters..

Ayushraj

Country flag
The report speaks well of Rafale.. So, no the report does not hawk US fighters..
Bro mmrca 2.0 would be their focus in this report. You know EU and US are good friend. This report clearly states Indian weaponry(which is mostly Russian) is extremely outdated. This degrades our capability.
This report not mentions that balakot terrorist camp was reopened in April for media. Only villagers interview was their primary focus.

mokoman

Country flag
While our soldiers are busy ending themselves. We call them brave, I know duty is tough but so many suicides show that our CAPFs are mentally unfit.
:lehappy: You are the guy from my profile pic.

Aren't you ??

:yawn: i agree with Pakistanis , we fucked the balakot strikes .

Shooting down our jet and capturing our pilot , meanwhile we have no real proof of downed F-16 , no wreckage or dead pilots.

Not saying what we didnt or did , but there really isnt any evidence.The sat images with holes simply look like shadows.If this were Pakis or Chinese showing these "evidences" we will be laughing at them 24/7.

As far as world is concerned we are a bunch of jokers.

My solution to above problem is to do it again , preferably in 2021 . Keep doing it until we get it right .

PS: this is just my 1 paisa opinion , ignore if you wish.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
If Balakot was a failed mission, then how come 300 crows died?
as admitted in their own news channel, by their retired military analysts recently.

Now, let's apply this perception yardstick to USA, who is also claiming to fight counter insurgency for the last 2 decades:

US hasn't released any footage of Bin-Laden dead body (since 2011) or that of Al Bagdadi, while claiming military mileage out of it. They are claiming sucessful raids against top Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorist for last 2 decade, yet no dead body picture?
After each US strike on HVTs in Paki, Afghanistan and Iraq, any media who questioned the villagers following day, say that no terrorist were there and lot of civilians mainly women and children were killed. But global media run by CNN and BBC syndicate claim victory after each raid, make movies and web-series based on them.

HawkisRight

Country flag
View attachment 71839View attachment 71839

USAFs own Air University on Balakot strike and aftermath (published in an official journal).
This report and that of ASPI report would be exactly opposite If IAF mig21 would have shot down JF17...No wonder ASPI is financed by Lockheed Martin (check ASPI donor list on website)...But Balakot did Gave Establishment as well Military handful of Lessons...Yanks will never accept F16 loss to vintage mig21.. Importantly IAF and Establishment needs to take Learning out of this when next time we Go screwing F16 toy..And mind you These Yanks claim they kiled Osama(No proof of dead body) But Pakis claim otherwise so Was Osama raid A Pentagon propaganda:laugh:

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
as admitted in their own news channel, by their retired military analysts recently.

Now, let's apply this perception yardstick to USA, who is also claiming to fight counter insurgency for the last 2 decades:

US hasn't released any footage of Bin-Laden dead body (since 2011) or that of Al Bagdadi, while claiming military mileage out of it. They are claiming sucessful raids against top Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorist for last 2 decade, yet no dead body picture?
After each US strike on HVTs in Paki, Afghanistan and Iraq, any media who questioned the villagers following day, say that no terrorist were there and lot of civilians mainly women and children were killed. But global media run by CNN and BBC syndicate claim victory after each raid, make movies and web-series based on them.
:yawn: The sat image of roof with 3 holes just looks like shadows to me , you can see similar things in google earth.

If there is a India-Pak war tomorrow , Pakistan will collapse within 2 weeks . But these fuckers still managed to bomb our land and capture our pilot , you have to appreciate their retarded aukut.

shade

Country flag
:yawn: The sat image of roof with 3 holes just looks like shadows to me , you can see similar things in google earth.

If there is a India-Pak war tomorrow , Pakistan will collapse within 2 weeks . But these fuckers still managed to bomb our land and capture our pilot , you have to appreciate their retarded aukut.
Yes, nothing happened in Balakot, only soem crows died haha.
Did abhinandan enjoy the chai?
Lol indians

shade

Country flag
:lehappy: You are the guy from my profile pic.

Aren't you ??

:yawn: i agree with Pakistanis , we fucked the balakot strikes .

Shooting down our jet and capturing our pilot , meanwhile we have no real proof of downed F-16 , no wreckage or dead pilots.

Not saying what we didnt or did , but there really isnt any evidence.The sat images with holes simply look like shadows.If this were Pakis or Chinese showing these "evidences" we will be laughing at them 24/7.

As far as world is concerned we are a bunch of jokers.

My solution to above problem is to do it again , preferably in 2021 . Keep doing it until we get it right .

PS: this is just my 1 paisa opinion , ignore if you wish.
Only some crows and trees died, Modi did all this drama through his godi media to befool piss drinkers and win elections haha.
There is no evidence, except Abhinadan tasting good Lahori chai, and being returned thanks to the greatness of Kaptaan Imraan.

shade

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars in words of @Hellfire 300 Tress fall. Shut up and concertate on the current happenings. And I can say Shut Up Can't I. :troll:
They could fit 300 little piggies in there?
I think that number is exaggerated, but whatever happened, it caused assorted Paki bots to come out of the woodwork even two fucking years later to push memes like
>4 crows and 2 trees
>"Chai accha laga?"
>"Saboot kya hay iska Henduo?"

and the more rare
>"Haha moot peenay walo, khud ka Helicopter uda diya tum jahilo nay! "

Ironic the average urbanite Dindu will believe all this bullsht, meanwhile if tomorrow a war happens, and there is a tricolour permanently over the Badshahi Mosque in Lahor, the Piggies will still not believe it.

It is quite easy to demoralize an Indian rather than a Piggy.
Guess religious delusions have their perks.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Osama killing was acknowledged by al qaeda 4 days later on May 6. US released footage of al baghdadi raid.. and there was/is no official acknowledgement of 300 terrorists killed during the balakot raid by Pakistan..
I know India has some real roohani ISR tech that forces us to not divulge any detail / proof.. lest we may compromise ourselves :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles