India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Indian Air force gave a press conference not evidence, which Pakistan was easily able to counter by inviting international journalist to asses the damages and showing satellite images which mostly shows vegetation damages.

Numerous independent reports suggest IAF failed to hit its intended target,

Indian Air-force also said we couldn't give Pakistan a proper response because of tech asymmetry. which considering the budget difference between IAF and PAF is just sad.

"We felt we could not punish the adversaries appropriately. So we need to bolster technological asymmetry so that the enemy does not even dare to come close to the border,"

IAF chief also admits big mistake, says our own missile hit chopper.

If balakot was such a success then why is the IAF making such statements ?

Pakistan was able to successfully spin the narrative to its advantage, because IAF was not able provide credible evidence and instead admitted IAF has tech asymmetry and that IAF's own missile hit its Mi-17 killing 6 IAF personnel.

From a Infromation warfare and propaganda point of view balakot air strike was a big failure.
20201227_225921.jpg
20201227_225923.jpg
20201227_225925.jpg
20201227_225927.jpg

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Lol what? Hinglaj Mandir was never part of Indian reach? I'm not daydreaming my friend. Look into history and your questions will be answered.
Hinglaj Mandir sits on the land that was once part of Sindh. Balochis annexed that region a long time ago after they occupied area during times of Islamic Invasions.

Rubian45

Country flag
If only your Abbu and Ammi were not bro and sis, you wouldn't have the idiot level inbred IQ you displayed here.

IAF talks about: bolster technological asymmetry so that the enemy does not even dare to come close to the border,"
Samjhe miya ye angrezi mein yeh bol raha hai, we already r**e your a**, and IAF is planning to get stronger so we can do to you what you do to your goats, but from well inside your own borders before you can even come close to threatening us.

The Mi-17 crash had nothing to do with Balakot or tech assymetry, but a f up by certain personnel.

The PAF, being formed of inbreds like you, does worse, like getting multiple AEW aircraft shot up on the ground or F-16s shooting each other down, but the IAF is open about failings and fixes them while you do Ola Uber and cover them up.
First of all i am not a Pakistani, everyone who disagrees with me is a Pakistani or a Chinese is a pathetic cope, resorting to Ad hominem instead of countering my arguments is what a paki would do.

I never said balakot strike itself was a failure, read my previous i said balakot was a failure "from a information warfare and propaganda point of view" and i 100% stand by my statement and provided my arguments and sources.

I appreciate you posting these images, but they are not convincing, Spice 2000 bomb would have caused significantly more damage, the entire roof would have blown out altogether. saying that the spice 2000 direct hit was only able to cause a hole in the roof and is not convincing evidence.

Clearly i have struck a nerve, seeing so many DFI members seething shows they are just as bad and insecure as the paki they claim. delusion and ignorance masquerading as bravado, just pathetic.

Their are deficiency in the Indian security apparatus which need to be rectified. ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away.

Since this is a LOC thread and the balakot Thread is closed until further notice, i wont be arguing this topic any further.

akk

Country flag
First of all i am not a Pakistani, everyone who disagrees with me is a Pakistani or a Chinese is a pathetic cope, resorting to Ad hominem instead of countering my arguments is what a paki would do.

I never said balakot strike itself was a failure, read my previous i said balakot was a failure "from a information warfare and propaganda point of view" and i 100% stand by my statement and provided my arguments and sources.

I appreciate you posting these images, but they are not convincing, Spice 2000 bomb would have caused significantly more damage, the entire roof would have blown out altogether. saying that the spice 2000 direct hit was only able to cause a hole in the roof and is not convincing evidence.

Clearly i have struck a nerve, seeing so many DFI members seething shows they are just as bad and insecure as the paki they claim. delusion and ignorance masquerading as bravado, just pathetic.

Their are deficiency in the Indian security apparatus which need to be rectified. ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away.

Since this is a LOC thread and the balakot Thread is closed until further notice, i wont be arguing this topic any further.
I agree with several points and yes.... Fully blown roof would have been more convincing.
But the fact that pakistan took 43 days for arranging a visit to balakot under strictly controlled conditions, is also fairly strong evidence that something indeed happened in that compound that took weeks to fix.
Yes, I agree the credit for that doesn't go to Indian propaganda masters. I agree that we have failed in propaganda. But yes, the message has gone where it was intended.

Country flag

How exactly do you know what SPICE2000's BDA looks like? Can you post some pics that show the damage profile of a SPICE2000 deep penetration bomb?

As far as I know there is zero chance of SPICE2000 missing a target as the target is dynamically selected by the bomb kit using scene matching technology (if you put in the scene of a hut, it will target the hut, not the nearby trees) - not GPS co-ordinates. I have seen several open source articles refuting the strike using false arguments like military intelligence did not choose the right co-ordinates, they missed azimuth calculations etc., without those morons knowing that SPICE2000 hit point is based on scene matching technology. Propaganda war is typically done only when a mission fails which is untrue in this case. SPICE2000 is made for situations like Balakot, where targets maybe concealed.

Here's a video by RADS, SPICE2000's manufacturer.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
defending Balochistan only through the sea route will be very difficult. This is if the Baloch people declare independence.
Balochistanis are themselves great fighters, any help we provide would make them unbeatable to regional enemies.
Dude stop, even historically speaking Balochistan was never part of India, stop day dreaming.
Doesn't matter. They want progress and freedom from Western Punjabi Paki Army. They should be given the option to join and be given full autonomy or be used a buffer.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Indian Army always fight on the front the porkistan wants. Paki were targeting loc at kashmir but due to tactical disadvantage of mountains. They are shifting their focus on plains of jammu, Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat. Why we are not targeting porkis at periphery of siachen glacier. We are at advantageous position their.

Brood Father

Country flag
Indian Army always fight on the front the porkistan wants. Paki were targeting loc at kashmir but due to tactical disadvantage of mountains. They are shifting their focus on plains of jammu, Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat. Why we are not targeting porkis at periphery of siachen glacier. We are at advantageous position their.
Let them target wherever they want , India will pound them back with double ferocity.
This current government only USP till date is putting pakistan to it's place and somewhere deep down modi wants pakistan to do something stupid so that he can hit them back and get some brownie points.

sorcerer

Country flag
India looks at ‘counter drone solution’ with anti-RF tech - The Shillong Times

New Delhi, Dec 27: India’s border guarding force BSF will soon be equipped with a latest technology to counter rogue drones being used to smuggle arms and drugs in the western sector of the country by Pakistan-based suspected group of smugglers and militants to destabilise the law and order situation in the country.
Findings regarding “counter drone solutions” are under the process to get rid of the illegal activity that intelligence agencies warned has potential to harm internal and external security.
An anti-radio frequency (RF) transmission system is being developed to help the Border Security Force (BSF) in controlling the ongoing menace by breaking the link of drones flown by their handlers sitting somewhere in Pakistan, a source privy to the development told IANS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles