India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I think Megaton warheads are not needed and are a waste of nuclear material. They used to be good options when CEP of delivering vehicles were higher or chances of missing the targets were higher. Now with improved 2x200kt warheads you can deliver more damage than a single 1mt warhead.

i respectfully disagree, that's an old argument.

let's put this in perspective though, with the modern technology and guidance systems, CEP are almost less then 5 meter in any delivery systems.

lets do a comparison of dropping a 150Kt bomb vs 4MT bomb (that Chinese have) on center most point of beijing. which one do you think will produce more damage? -

(remember, we are doing a scenario of retaliating after getting hit by nuke first, all our major cities are destroyed, military installation is gone, communication is broken, all babus are vaporized.. complete chaos.. during such time, we want to ensure mutually assured and equal destruction. when retaliating, we may not get lot of chance or choice)

this is computer simulation of 150kt nuclear bomb explosion, delivered by agni 3/5.
(notice the Shijingshan city is left untouched by explosion)

1594271772964.png

now we simulate 4MT nuclear explosion that china have..
did you notice the Shijingshan city is completely destroyed by shockwave, heat and radiation.

1594271698820.png

the distance between Beijing and the outermost area of the bomb effect is roughly 22km.
so 4 MT warhead have destroyed an area of 44Km square give or take. entire Beijing city is annihilated. this is what i meant by mutually assured and equal destruction.

1594270727739.png

so i rest my case.. that if we are going to stick to no-first policy, then we need to develop bombs of at-least 1-2 MT for mutually assured destruction.

comparison of KT and MT nuke is something like this.

1594271341045.png

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Can someone inform how much are PLA soldiers paid in comparison to IA soldiers?
Also how much pension are they paid ?
I would like to compare the quality of our defense expenditure with their.
The difference is Chinese soldiers are just working for a party in China and Indian soldiers are defending for their motherland.

Chinese ccp tells its citizens that they will lift Chinese citizens economically and cages them cutting their human rights and freedom.

Last edited:

Belagutti

Country flag
i respectfully disagree, that's an old argument.

let's put this in perspective though, with the modern technology and guidance systems, CEP are almost less then 5 meter in any delivery systems.

lets do a comparison of dropping a 150Kt bomb vs 4MT bomb (that Chinese have) on center most point of beijing. which one do you think will produce more damage? -

(remember, we are doing a scenario of retaliating after getting hit by nuke first, all our major cities are destroyed, military installation is gone, communication is broken, all babus are vaporized.. complete chaos.. during such time, we want to ensure mutually assured and equal destruction. when retaliating, we may not get lot of chance or choice)

this is computer simulation of 150kt nuclear bomb explosion, delivered by agni 3/5.
(notice the Shijingshan city is left untouched by explosion)

View attachment 52419

now we simulate 4MT nuclear explosion that china have..
did you notice the Shijingshan city is completely destroyed by shockwave, heat and radiation.

View attachment 52420

the distance between Beijing and the outermost area of the bomb effect is roughly 22km.
so 4 MT warhead have destroyed an area of 40Km square. entire Beijing city is annihilated.

View attachment 52424

so i rest my case.. that if we are going to stick to no-first policy, then we need to develop bombs of at-least 1-2 MT for mutually assured destruction.

comparison of KT and MT nuke is something like this.

View attachment 52427
Could we not use MIRV's ?

cereal killer

Country flag
The difference is Chinese soldiers are just working for a party in China and Indian soldiers are defending for their motherland.

Chinese ccp tells its citizens that they will lift Chinese citizens economically and cages them cutting their human rights and freedom.
This argument is not fully correct. You don't know what an average Chinese is taught in schools. CCP has full control over their academic books. Serving CCP means serving China over there. This is where the han superiority complex comes from. Han people are like robots of CCP.

Tuco

Country flag
This argument is not fully correct. You don't know what an average Chinese is taught in schools. CCP has full control over their academic books. Serving CCP means serving China over there. This is where the han superiority complex comes from. Han people are like robots of CCP.
Look at North Korea people there are ready to give life for their Supreme leader another example would be congress party and their chamchas and soldiers fighting for kings.. People can be motivated, brainwashed to do ones bidding.

another_armchair

Country flag
China has forced Pakistan's hand again in Jadhav's case.
Prepare for bad news regarding the same.
Bastards are being unreasonable. We have given them a cost sheet should he be executed.
Let's see how suicidal these fattu Paki's get.

PLA is up to its old tricks again.

Trouble anticipated in fingers area and Depsang in coming days. People are being tight lipped about it.

Peace can't be negotiated by NSA when the orders to stir trouble is from Xi himself.

cereal killer

Country flag
Bastards are being unreasonable. We have given them a cost sheet should he be executed.

Trouble anticipated in fingers area and Depsang in coming days. People are being tight lipped about it.

Peace can't be negotiated by NSA when the orders to stir trouble is from Xi himself.
I guess that'll make already angry Indian people more angry, Govt. will have to take an action. Anyways we need a excuse to launch an offensive in PoK. If Porkies are hell bent to provide that I don't have a problem with that. :shoot:

another_armchair

Country flag
I guess that'll make already angry Indian people more angry, Govt. will have to take an action. Anyways we need a excuse to launch an offensive in PoK. If Porkies are hell bent to provide that I don't have a problem with that. :shoot:
Some extra real estate would definitely help given our increasing population.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Rare pic of British Indian Army inside the Forbidden City in Beijing, early 20th century. When did any Chinese military ever set foot in Delhi/Calcutta?

I know they're marching under the Union Jack, and doing Britain's bidding, but nevertheless it's good material to troll chicoms on SM.

Indian soldiers were able to make short work of Chinese Imperial Army under the collapsing Qing dynasty.

So the Chinese did in the past get humiliated at Indian hands.

Kumata

Country flag
Just wondering if Oli looses support of party but calls for Chinese help in the form of boots on the ground....
Than OLI and Whinny the pooh both will be gang banged in full public view by the powers that be..

Both knows this & is the reason why chinese model is busy fixing the situation for Oli...

Hell, there will be gang bang by their own people if chinese decides to bring their boots on ground...

cereal killer

Country flag
Rare pic of British Indian Army inside the Forbidden City in Beijing, early 20th century. When did any Chinese military ever set foot in Delhi?

I know they're marching under the Union Jack, and doing Britain's bidding, but nevertheless it's good material to troll chicoms on SM.

Indian soldiers were able to make short work of Chinese Imperial Army under the Qing dynasty.

Looks like Boxer rebellion time.

Sehwag213

Country flag

Don't we have any of their spy in custody?
We should execute them in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles