India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
First signs that chicom motives are insincere:

Basically India and the rest of the world are laughing 6 billion asses off at China, and chicoms want India to voluntarily declare defeat and paint itself as the aggressor on June 15, so the rest of the world starts taking China seriously again.

Are these slit-eyed fuckers for real?

Country flag

Did China miscalculate the rise of India?
  • Beijing has been preoccupied with tensions with Washington, but a deadly brawl on the Himalayan border last month raised the possibility of wars on two fronts
  • Decades of talks have failed to bridge trust deficits and misperceptions, observers say

Mikel

Country flag
First signs that chicom motives are insincere:

Basically India and the rest of the world are laughing 6 billion asses off at China, and chicoms want India to voluntarily declare defeat so the rest of the world starts taking China seriously again.

Are these slit-eyed fuckers for real?
That message isn't meant for GOI. It's an order for the commies inside the country to spout off in the media. Sawhney has already started it

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Op Ginger was first brought up by Pidis back in 2016 after the surgical strikes. They wanted to show that they took punitive action in response to Pakistan sponsored attacks on our soldiers, but please be aware that Op Ginger and 2016 SS have nothing in common.

Incorrect. I rubbed it in the face of the PDF. It was not called Op Ginger by me at the time for some reason which needs not be disclosed.

The then GOC of Kupwara Division, Maj Gen Chakravorty, called it as Op Ginger in 2016 publicly after the surgical strikes to convey that this is something that has been done earlier too.

When I had mentioned it, the Pakistanis were gloating over the fact that Indian heads had been taken.

Op Ginger was undertaken on Eid day, by 4 PARA (SF) (can name the assault team, the members and even the officer leading it) in Trehgam Brigade sector in retaliation of taking of 3 Indian heads by Pakistani BAT Action team. They were from different units, with the JCO, if I recollect correctly, being from Rajput Regiment. Incidentally, the same unit, back in their stint in late 2000s in general area Churachandpur lost 10+ men from sniper attacks launched by militants in the area as their teams were leaving an area after a massive search operation.

They made the cardinal mistake of loading onto vehicles and start deinducting upon culmination of a Cordon and Search operation.

There is one very simple rule in CI-CT with jungle warfare/CI-CT operations in built up areas. You walk in, sanitizing the area and you walk out, sanitizing the area. You never restrict your mobility and field of fire by sitting in a vehicle and becoming dead ducks.

I digress. Officially, 8 PA soldiers were killed. Reality - 8 heads were brought for 3 taken and 22 was the figure.

And a nice "Eid Mubarak" written on their walls.

PS: Now don't ask for source. My source is - I. Always.

abhay rajput

Country flag
@Hellfire I do agree we have a lot of soldiers who suffered non lethal injuries and will be back to duty in 6 months . But I am pretty sure that 18 Chinese soldiers died because there necks was dangling from there body that is confirmed. After that bulldozer caused landslide which took many Chinese and few indian soldiers with them. Now we don't know how many of them died but we both know that only few who were lucky would have only survived that fall. Also one of our patrol got hands on there colonel who was fleeing the scene that's how we got our few man back which was taken by pla which Colonel Santhosh try to get back and was martyred along with 2 of his guards . After that we had numbers but later there reinforcement arrived we had 300 to there 400 soldiers. That's what I heard from somebody who was there . Perhaps you need to get updates a little bit. Also Ghatak commandos were the ones who goes berserk. It was one of the most lethal and barbaric fight in modern warfare . Plus 10 of those who were in custody of pla gave us quite a good picture. :shoot:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
That message isn't meant for GOI. It's an order for the commies inside the country to spout off in the media. Sawhney has already started it
Desi commies are only as effective as the chutiyas who actually bite their bait. Nobody takes Sawhney seriously, and commies no longer have a monopoly over public opinion. In fact the current political dispensation has turned even India Today Group and News18 right-of-center. Let the commies echo each other in little autistic bubbles just like their little emperor masters.

1594050438580.png

All top-5 channels pro-Army and pro-Modi.

Nobody reads The Landu anymore because thanks to corona nobody wants newspapers in their homes. Indian RW has complete dominance over commie autists on all platforms. Chicom SM platforms are nuked. So China has zero sway over public opinion in India.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
@Hellfire I do agree we have a lot of soldiers who suffered non lethal injuries and will be back to duty in 6 months . But I am pretty sure that 18 Chinese soldiers died because there necks was dangling from there body that is confirmed. After that bulldozer caused landslide which took many Chinese and few indian soldiers with them. Now we don't know how many of them died but we both know that only few who were lucky would have only survived that fall. Also one of our patrol got hands on there colonel who was fleeing the scene that's how we got our few man back which was taken by pla which Colonel Santhosh try to get back and was martyred along with 2 of his guards . After that we had numbers but later there reinforcement arrived we had 300 to there 400 soldiers. That's what I heard from somebody who was there . Perhaps you need to get updates a little bit. Also Ghatak commandos were the ones who goes berserk. It was one of the most lethal and barbaric fight in modern warfare . Plus 10 of those who were in custody of pla gave us quite a good picture. :shoot:

Sirji.

Will tell Nagpal DFI knows more of the situation than he - the bloody fool who was leading there.! Okay?

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Hellfire is saying there'll be a "breakthrough" within 48 hrs and GoI will cave and adhere to Chinese positions as of today, not pre April position.
Forces are apparently already being told to be ready to be de-inducted.
All bloody lies :)

Defence guy, has sources inside.

He doesn't seem wrong though. Media reports already filtering in of disengagement and doesn't mention going back to position before April or that India is going to be able to patrol F4 like before.
No sources. I am my source. Deal with that one.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Sirji.

Will tell Nagpal DFI knows more of the situation than he - the bloody fool who was leading there.! Okay?
Well sir ji , I am not sure - thats why I ask you . If anything written in my comment actually happened or not.
Also what do you think about de-escalation which side win or loses.
+ My context was taken from this article from retired colonel.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The Chinese pimps in India were saying that Infrastructure development along LAC is the reason of Chinese aggression. Taking that as a matter of fact, so far India has not budged or officially given away its infra development. So Chinese objective has failed.

Now in their recent statement with usual sovereignty rants they want a India to ensure good public opinion. Wah wah kya demand hai Ye.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
why this person is not arrested by govt for spreading fake news ?

He SHOULD be pulled by his hairs and booked under NSA for spreading FAKE news without any substantial source. Indian Democracy has been taken for granted for long time now!!! He could never see another day if was a Paki/Chini even if it was truth. :dude:

Also guess what on paki forums they have started threads about "India Surrendered" etc quoting his tweet.

Poor Pakis can't believe their new Abba China retreated and trying to save China's izzat now being their slave. :rofl:

IndiaRising

Country flag
Incorrect. I rubbed it in the face of the PDF. It was not called Op Ginger by me at the time for some reason which needs not be disclosed.

The then GOC of Kupwara Division, Maj Gen Chakravorty, called it as Op Ginger in 2016 publicly after the surgical strikes to convey that this is something that has been done earlier too.

When I had mentioned it, the Pakistanis were gloating over the fact that Indian heads had been taken.

Op Ginger was undertaken on Eid day, by 4 PARA (SF) (can name the assault team, the members and even the officer leading it) in Trehgam Brigade sector in retaliation of taking of 3 Indian heads by Pakistani BAT Action team. They were from different units, with the JCO, if I recollect correctly, being from Rajput Regiment. Incidentally, the same unit, back in their stint in late 2000s in general area Churachandpur lost 10+ men from sniper attacks launched by militants in the area as their teams were leaving an area after a massive search operation.

They made the cardinal mistake of loading onto vehicles and start deinducting upon culmination of a Cordon and Search operation.

There is one very simple rule in CI-CT with jungle warfare/CI-CT operations in built up areas. You walk in, sanitizing the area and you walk out, sanitizing the area. You never restrict your mobility and field of fire by sitting in a vehicle and becoming dead ducks.

I digress. Officially, 8 PA soldiers were killed. Reality - 8 heads were brought for 3 taken and 22 was the figure.

And a nice "Eid Mubarak" written on their walls.

PS: Now don't ask for source. My source is - I. Always.
I’m talking about social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles